Bring back the night

Bring back the night to Asylum  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back the night?

• Yes
    • No

I have discussed this with many of the citizens of Altis during my canvasing for my first term as Governor of server #4. The overwhelming majority would like to see the night returned. Now that i am running for my second term i am canvasing to bring back the night as it seems to be what the people want(of server#4 anyway)

Personally i would love to see the night returned to the Island. Could we perhaps bring it back to server #4 as a trial and see how people feel about it. Whenever i have discussed why the night was removed the main reason seems to be to make the server more noob friendly, but all the seasoned veterans and regular players like myself would relish the cover of darkness to help our activities to go unnoticed. 

It would be good to finally get an accurate idea of the pro/con positions of players and take action accordingly. 

I started playing Asylum when there was still a day night cycle and i had no problems getting a foothold on the island. If the issue is that people dont like the green of nvg's they dont have to wear them, let them use torches!

sincearly

Dr.Strangelove

On 3/31/2016 at 2:46 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The problem with night was that they allowed the fog/rain to get unbearable to the point where you couldnt do/see anything. So unless the fix that ( which is SUPER easy to do ) i'd doubt it will come back.

I've seen it rain once in 2016. Because an admin forced it in. Rain is gone mate. 24/7 Sunnyville stale.

Edited by Ghost0fDawn