Someone selling house to me BUT

chiken

5 minutes ago, chiken said:

Im telling u yes I can but the thing that keeps me stuck with this is that a couple months ago my brother did it too and same exact thing happened

Sounds like this guy and your brother are scamming you, this puts you in a real bad position and the potential to lose LOTS of money to these scammers.  I recommend cutting all communication from this "guy" and your so called "brother" and never speak to either of them again.  That's the best advice I can give you mate.

Edited by Enclave
Das Otter likes this
7 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Sounds like this guy and your brother are scamming you, this puts you in a real bad position and the potential to lose LOTS of money to these scammers.  I recommend cutting all communication from this "guy" and your so called "brother" and never speak to either of them again.  That's the best advice I can give you mate.

Enclave stop scam plz...

Enclave likes this
Just now, chiken said:

Very sorry for wasting ur guyses time. I guess this is my fate and worst one of all. I swet so hard to earn every bit of this. but this is my end. 

end to chiken.

I'm sorry chiken, I'm sorry you had to find out this way.  You'll be missed by all of us.

#RIPchiken2016