Comcast Business Internet Just Sucks

MrTwoShoes

Hello,

So I am on a plan with comcast for 120 MB download speeds and 50 up. Recently, my speeds have started to drop dramatically. After I noticed this issue, I called comcast and told them about the issue. They told me that my router was causing these horrible speeds and that I should buy a new one. After I bought a new router I still had these problems. I called again and they then said that their modem was the issue, and that they would send a technician out to fix it. After waiting 3 days, I still haven't heard back from them and no technician has come out either. My speeds still deplete more and more everyday, and these are my current speeds to a server 5-10 miles away.

8SC3rO2.png

6 minutes ago, Haych said:

Just now, Haych said:

They still provide the speeds they promise you for a decent price. Everything I here about American providers except for Google Fiber is nothing but bad

Maybe it's just my bad experiences, but when I was in Europe Sky absolutely sucked ass because the speeds would never be steady and be down for at least 1 hour in the day.

3 minutes ago, Haych said:

They still provide the speeds they promise you for a decent price. Everything I here about American providers except for Google Fiber is nothing but bad

I pay for 50 down and 50 up and get more 90% of the time.