я l Retribution All Servers Experienced [closed]

In-game Name: DalBrow

Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot):  hours
Asylum Hours: 297
Previous Gangs: WGS, Vyper
Are you in the APD, if so rank: no
Donor Level: 0
Why should we accept you: im always down to gear up and do cartels, i would say im pretty chill friendly guy, and i loved your montage
Do you know any members currently that could vouch for you: I know Nate long, And 2good2lose told me youd except me

2 hours ago, dashbrowning said:

Why should we accept you: im always down to gear up and do cartels, i would say im pretty chill friendly guy, and i loved your montage
Do you know any members currently that could vouch for you: I know Nate long, And 2good2lose told me youd except me

Pending........ 

On 7/7/2016 at 1:34 AM, dashbrowning said:

denied

• 2 weeks later...

- In-Game Name: AhemStephen

- Timezone: PST/MST

- Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1239 https://gyazo.com/0543e3ee11abe743a074addd4f0450b1

Hours Played Daily: I usually play between six to eight but if something is occurring or if needed I stay on longer but throughout most the day I can be found on any given team speak,

- Previous Gangs: Instinct,Hyperion Forces

- Why should we accept you?: I am a very well skilled shooter and I can also cooperate with my members very well and can listen to any order my leaders says to do. I can also keep my self  financially stable so I don't have to ask anyone for money. I have a lot of time spent in cartels and bank raids and understand the callous and spots for successful communication and completion of the task. I am from past experiences usually the pilot or marker of the gang marking the callouts on the map or moving the team from point A to point B and with this I hope I can come to terms with Primitive and become a loyal member.

6 minutes ago, AhemStephen said:

- In-Game Name: AhemStephen

- Timezone: PST/MST

- Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot]: 1239 https://gyazo.com/0543e3ee11abe743a074addd4f0450b1

Hours Played Daily: I usually play between six to eight but if something is occurring or if needed I stay on longer but throughout most the day I can be found on any given team speak,

- Previous Gangs: Instinct,Hyperion Forces

- Why should we accept you?: I am a very well skilled shooter and I can also cooperate with my members very well and can listen to any order my leaders says to do. I can also keep my self  financially stable so I don't have to ask anyone for money. I have a lot of time spent in cartels and bank raids and understand the callous and spots for successful communication and completion of the task. I am from past experiences usually the pilot or marker of the gang marking the callouts on the map or moving the team from point A to point B and with this I hope I can come to terms with Primitive and become a loyal member.

accepted ts sent

5 hours ago, Kitui said:

In-game Name: Kitui

Arma 3 Hours (Provide Screenshot): 2500 no screenshot
Asylum Hours: 2250+
Previous Gangs: lots, played a lot of asylum.  Nimrods is OG.
Are you in the APD, if so rank: https://gyazo.com/26bbaa71775b583e0818ade1fbe1d44f
Why should we accept you: Because i dont suck massive balls, only small balls.
Do you know any members currently that could vouch for you: 

Leaders
St0rM

Captain
Tyrone Jenkins

Officers

Members
Ryan
Dominic
Jacknar//jaeybee
Mike

I didnt put luddwi in there because i dont like luddwi.  Luddwi is toxic.

Accepted, you already have ts :)