NPC FOR HIRE?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a NPC be for Hire to Protect you?

• Yes
    • No: Reason Why Below No Insults please.

If you could Hire 1 or more NPC's to Protect you for X amount of time for X amount of money.

Cause we all know that people like to  rob you or try to kill you. It happens to me a lot

I think it would be cool to have a NPC for hire.

Would you want this on the server?

Or would you not want this on the server?

OK This Idea i am  throwing it out the Window no more posting.

Edited by Mr Maow
1 hour ago, Mr Maow said:

If you could Hire 1 or more NPC's to Protect you for X amount of time for X amount of money.

Cause we all know that people like to  rob you or try to kill you. It happens to me a lot

I think it would be cool to have a NPC for hire.

Would you want this on the server?

Or would you not want this on the server?

Tell me your Ideas

With ideas like this, I see why people try to kill you.

:kappa:

1 hour ago, Big Fred said:

With ideas like this, I see why people try to kill you.

:kappa:

I am not Saying they have to be OP I am saying that We should and the Idea Box is there for a Reason. They could be for Hire for like 30k or more and you can only hire 1 for X amount of time.

3 minutes ago, Stereo said:

just no judging by your lack of posts and never meeting you before you seem new just try hiring a gang

I am not new my old Account got Deleted so i had to make a New one. My Name use to be MinerNiner. Every time I do Hire a Gang they just Rob me after I Sell the Drugs or what ever i am doing. So I stopped hiring Gangs Cause a lot of them are real Jerks (I do not want to Cuss) 

Edited by Mr Maow
3 minutes ago, Mr Maow said:

I am not new my old Account got Deleted so i had to make a New one. My Name use to be MinerNiner. Every time I do Hire a Gang they just Rob me after I Sell the Drugs or what ever i am doing. So I stopped hiring Gangs Cause a lot of them are real Jerks (I do not want to Cuss) 

if you want to have people help protect you then join a gang, gangs do drug runs together with like 5-15 people sometimes

On 4/13/2016 at 1:45 AM, Mr Maow said:

I am not Saying they have to be OP I am saying that We should and the Idea Box is there for a Reason. They could be for Hire for like 30k or more and you can only hire 1 for X amount of time.

If not OP, then what's the point of having them in the first place? They'll get pistol banged in a heartbeat unless they're OP.

9 hours ago, Big Fred said:

I suggest you alter your gameplay instead of asking the developer to aid you with a crutch in form of NPC's.
I think I've made around $5,000,000 from solo money making activities.  
Adaptation is key to survival on Asylum.

Thank you Fred :) Your the First one to suggest that. I would have not thought about it.