Turf War Strat

So is this a strat used by big gangs on p2? middle of turf fighting have one fresh spawn run in the other gangs house when door Is left open and wait for respawns to unlock

to take stuff from crate to drop on ground? ive been told its a start I see how it can work when ur losing the fight but im just wondering if its a normal strat used by gang members?

Edited by bigjohn561

Honestly, many gangs dont do this mainly because when they enter a turf they are already fully geared. However, after they die and they notice that the opposing gang has a house inside the turf/cartel, they will use this to their advantage and WILL probably try to steal some shit from your house and use it against you. Unless you're FSA, they dont care and will simply suicide vest your house XD <3

I'm not an admin, CM or a Dev, but I would definitely advice people to refrain from using grief tactics when it comes to other people's House crates. 

There's one thing to raid somebody's house and steal stuff out of a crate if they forget to lock their house. It's similar to stealing someone's car if they leave it unlocked.

There's something completely different in zerging into somebody's house as a freshie and start tearing shit out on the floor just to leave it there to despawn. This is purely griefing and a shit move since this is Arma and we lack the ability to punch each other out. 

If anyone want to deny access to an opposing gangs crates, I'd suggest they just blow the house up.

Just my two cents.  

bigjohn561 likes this
On 4/21/2016 at 5:14 PM, Ranger said:

Sounds like a decent idea.

I Fucking hate trying to cap turfs against people who can come back 7+ times within 15 minutes and snipe from within locked houses that can see the flag.

That is a big issue when turfs are active...sometimes it turns into epic sniper wall banging battles.