Aussie Life status

FozzyBear

I'd like to discuss why people are not playing aussie life. The first reason is because no one logs into that server! The first weeks of aussie life (when it was not optimized), it had 100/100 people 24/7, more people than any other asylum server. Why is it that people abruptly decided to stop  playing, is it just a matter of sheep following the heard back to altis? Personally I enjoy the AU server, the mods including cars and guns makes gameplay more fun , as well as the terrain being awesome, nothing beats cruising the outback in your 4x4 beetle.

Eric916 likes this
47 minutes ago, motokokoto said:

I'd like to discuss why people are not playing aussie life. The first reason is because no one logs into that server! The first weeks of aussie life (when it was not optimized), it had 100/100 people 24/7, more people than any other asylum server. Why is it that people abruptly decided to stop  playing, is it just a matter of sheep following the heard back to altis? Personally I enjoy the AU server, the mods including cars and guns makes gameplay more fun , as well as the terrain being awesome, nothing beats cruising the outback in your 4x4 beetle.

Constant memory leaks, low frames, cops camping EVERYTHING, civs camping ALMOST EVERYTHING, vehicles not saving, characters not saving, the map is to big for 100-120 people. Federal reserve was broken and resulted in tens of millions if not more to be exploited out of gold bar making people amazing money.

The only reason the server had 100/100 people was because this community is a large one, and everyone and their mother wanted to play Aussie as it was Paratus' legendary new server.

Edited by Wubz
3 hours ago, Wubz said:

Constant memory leaks, low frames, cops camping EVERYTHING, civs camping ALMOST EVERYTHING, vehicles not saving, characters not saving, the map is to big for 100-120 people. Federal reserve was broken and resulted in tens of millions if not more to be exploited out of gold bar making people amazing money.

The only reason the server had 100/100 people was because this community is a large one, and everyone and their mother wanted to play Aussie as it was Paratus' legendary new server.

lol wubz i had same signature as you nd they removed it

Wubz I do not experience any of those bugs in the recent patches, other than the sydney mem leak (which may be fixed now) , I am not sure about the bank though, as I do not do heist, but i'd presume that those exploits have been fixed by now too. As for the map and population, AU really isnt much larger than Altis, but AU is definitely more fun to romp through than Altis-Paltis. The only areas which I been camped is the weed field (suprise!) Ive been hit at the diamond mine and processer as well, but besides that camping was not a problem for me when there was 60ish people playing regularly.

The main issue of aussie life is that no one wants to play it due to superficial reasons, like the maps optimization (its brand new, give it a break! Do you remember Beta Altis?????), or people like me who just lost interest after the population dropped below 15.