[N§M] - Recruitment - Server 4 - Noodle Shop Mafia - [Open]

202b204501fa80c70cb4b466d6e7b804.png

Introduction

Noodle Shop Mafia is an up-and-coming gang comprised of experienced members with deep roots in some of the most popular gangs that have roamed the island of Altis. The gang is built on three fundamental virtues: teamwork, friendship and fun. We strive to keep these virtues intact in just about everything we do.

Keeping good relations with every single member of the gang is one of our most important priorities; having good team chemistry improves the performance of the gang as a whole.

We have the means, we have the goal… the only thing we need are people who are willing to kick some ass, have some fun doing it, and etch our names into Asylum history! So, if you are looking for a gang that operates on the cusp of serious gaming and fun times, a gang that you can call your home, look no further. This is the gang for you!

The full recruitment document that contains everything you need to know about the recruitment process can be viewed with the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B8kZaNnefd7dW20xC0ZROfU6rmr2VaZtL-XtyVqHbbk/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.4xbdvcolejak

Application

In order to apply for this gang, the player must get in touch with a recruiting officer through a private message or a reply to the recruitment thread of the gang. One of the recruiting officers will get back to the applicant as soon as possible.

When sending a private message or posting a reply to the recruitment thread, it is important to give us a little bit of information about yourself. This can include but is not limited to:

• Your in-game name.

• Your age.

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod?

• Previous gangs.

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc)

• Why do you want to join?

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements

Guidelines, as we prefer to call them. These act as a means of getting a better picture of the applicant and giving everyone a fair chance of applying before we make an approval decision.

Playtime

The total playtime that you, not limited to the hours you have played on the Asylum Life mod, have spent playing the game Arma 3. We are willing to make exceptions for players that have less than 500 hours spent playing the game, but expect mandatory trainings for the first few days if we do so.

Attitude

We are looking for players who are mature; someone who knows how to have fun without it being the cost of someone else’s; who knows how and when to be serious; who has a good heart for his fellow man and takes no pride in victory and has no hate in defeat.

“There is no greater obstacle in life than to overcome the darkness within yourself. And when you do, the light inside of you will shine brighter than ever.”

Respect

We are looking for players who are respectful towards everyone, not just members of the gang. People who are able to work effectively and efficient in a team and are willing to follow a chain of command.

“Respect your fellow man as you would have him respect you, treat him as you would have him treat you and all the hate and anger in the world will disappear like snow before the sun.”

Knowledge

We are looking for players who already have some knowledge about the game’s mechanics, and if not, who are willing to learn.

“Knowledge is power… but knowledge is also knowing how and when to use that power; not for your own benefit, but for the greater good of your fellow man.”

Activity

We are looking for players who are relatively active on the game. We define “active” as being online a few days each week for a couple of hours. We understand that sometimes this is impossible due to personal stuff but we do not tolerate excessive inactivity without notice.

“Life is not about making time for others, it is about making time for yourself. And when that final moment approaches, you will be happy with the way you have spent it.”

Resources

We are looking for players who can sustain themselves and do not rely on others for resources. However, in the event the player can no longer sustain himself, he needs to be willing to learn how.

“He who can distance himself from all of his material needs, has more than the richest man will ever have.”

Trivia

We are looking for players from all around the globe, however, they need to possess the ability to speak English and have a working microphone.

Interview

Whenever a player’s application is approved, he will be taken for an interview that brings up the guidelines discussed in the previous section and a few basic questions about the gang or game.

Trial

If the applicant passes the interview, he or she obtains the recruit status and will have to go through a trial period that consists of getting the applicant familiarized with the gang and its’ operating protocols. After the trial has ended, the applicant will be promoted to private.

Roster

Leader

Kim Il Sung

Assistant Leaders

Geo

Legendary

Chief Butcher

Administrators

Nightwing

Quartermasters

Recruiting Officer

Intelligence officer

Captains

Lieutenants

Sergeants

Privates

Matt

Harry Dunne

El Chapo

Cam

GooGoo

Trials

Currington

Nathaniel

Best of luck to you, applicant!

Geo, training officer.

Edited by GeoArma
Spencer and asiuxjau like this
  • Your in-game name. John Slade

• Your age. 17

• How many have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod?: 906 Hours

• Previous gangs. Big Dick Bandits

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc): Occasional weekdays( due to school), Weekends

• Why do you want to join? I want a reliable gang ,I also would like to apply my skills to help in any way I can to contribute to said gang.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Money, Fame , Women (jk) But hilarious laughter and much more

1 minute ago, HazedVision said:
  • Your in-game name. John Slade

• Your age. 17

• How many have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod?: 906 Hours

• Previous gangs. Big Dick Bandits

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc): Occasional weekdays( due to school), Weekends

• Why do you want to join? I want a reliable gang ,I also would like to apply my skills to help in any way I can to contribute to said gang.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Money, Fame , Women (jk) But hilarious laughter and much more

Accepted, ts will be send.

• Your in-game name. Cole

• Your age. 14

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 220

• Previous gangs. None

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) Occasionally weekdays, weekends

• Why do you want to join? I want to have fun and be serious with a good gang

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Tatical plans, humor ( if wanted) and loyalty.

1 hour ago, Dr.Einstein said:

• Your age. 14

• Previous gangs. None

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) Occasionally weekdays, weekends

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Tatical plans, humor ( if wanted) and loyalty.

Pending...

10 hours ago, Dr.Einstein said:

• Your age. 14

• Previous gangs. None

Denied, thanks for applying though and good luck with your other endeavors! 

• Your in-game name. Harry Dunne

• Your age. 17

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? about 1300 hours

• Previous gangs. Synergy, (when they were still around.)

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) all day on the weekends, rarely during the week (cause of school). However, will be on all day everyday starting June 1st going thru about August 30th

• Why do you want to join? Ever since my partners on Synergy left, All hell has broke loose in me. I'm broke have no friends and end up making stupid decisions and constantly being caught and being doubt with when it comes to the law. I hope this gang brings many great ArmA experiences as I had while rolling with synergy.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Great gun skill, Good attitude, Great strategic values, and mant more great things I cannot think of off the top of my head. Lmao

Edited by bubblybruhcx
Just now, bubblybruhcx said:
  • Your in-game name. Harry Dunne

• Your age. 17

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? about 1300 hours

• Previous gangs. Synergy, (when they were still around.)

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) all day on the weekends, rarely during the week. However, will be on all day everyday starting June 1st going thru about August 30th

• Why do you want to join? Ever since my partners on Synergy left, All hell has broke loose in me. I'm broke have no friends and end up making stupid decisions and constantly being caught and being doubt with when it comes to the law. I hope this gang brings many great ArmA experiences as I had while rolling with synergy.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Great gun skill, Good attitude, Great strategic values, and mant more great things I cannot think of off the top of my head. Lmao

Accepted, ts will be sent.

• Your in-game name: Matt954

• Your age: 16

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 430 hrs

• Previous gangs: None (That I can remember the name of)

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc): 15-20 hrs

• Why do you want to join? Because I have met many Noodle Shop Mafia members and they are the coolest people that I have met.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? I can bring loyalty to the gang because when I am involved in a gang I am 100% focused on them.

9 minutes ago, Matt954 said:
  • Your in-game name: Matt954

• Your age: 16

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 430 hrs

• Previous gangs: None (That I can remember the name of)

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc): 15-20 hrs

• Why do you want to join? Because I have met many Noodle Shop Mafia members and they are the coolest people that I have met.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? I can bring loyalty to the gang because when I am involved in a gang I am 100% focused on them.

Accepted, ts will be sent

• Your in-game name. Cyka Blyat (Will be changed to Andi)

• Your age. Eighteen.

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? I'm just now picking up Arma 3, and consider myself very new with only 80 hours. I do however, have plenty of time to spend learning the ins and outs of the game.

• Previous gangs. None.

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) Weekends, Weekdays, most often afternoons to evenings, later on the weekends.

• Why do you want to join? I am looking for a group to not only help show the ins and outs of the game, but also a group of friends to rely on and have some fun times with. I've seen a lot of groups running around on the server, and by far this groups members have had the overall nicest impact on me.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? I have plenty of time on my hands, and I truely don't mind a grind. If needed I could gain raw materials, or possibly create a economic influx to the group (although I assume you all have that down).

37 minutes ago, Andi said:
  • Your in-game name. Cyka Blyat (Will be changed to Andi)

• Your age. Eighteen.

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? I'm just now picking up Arma 3, and consider myself very new with only 80 hours. I do however, have plenty of time to spend learning the ins and outs of the game.

• Previous gangs. None.

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) Weekends, Weekdays, most often afternoons to evenings, later on the weekends.

• Why do you want to join? I am looking for a group to not only help show the ins and outs of the game, but also a group of friends to rely on and have some fun times with. I've seen a lot of groups running around on the server, and by far this groups members have had the overall nicest impact on me.

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? I have plenty of time on my hands, and I truely don't mind a grind. If needed I could gain raw materials, or possibly create a economic influx to the group (although I assume you all have that down).

Denied, try to get a few more hundred hours!

• Your in-game name. Currington

• Your age. 26

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 200 hours

• Previous gangs. Bokken Rijders, immigration control

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) After 5 pm weekdays, weekends anytime

• Why do you want to join? I want to be in an active gang and kick some pleb ass, and make dat paper nah mean?

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Some dank meme's and some laughs, maybe some extra revenue.

1 minute ago, |-{BR}-|CURRINGTON said:
  • Your in-game name. Currington

• Your age. 26

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 200 hours

• Previous gangs. Bokken Rijders, immigration control

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) After 5 pm weekdays, weekends anytime

• Why do you want to join? I want to be in an active gang and kick some pleb ass, and make dat paper nah mean?

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Some dank meme's and some laughs, maybe some extra revenue.

shut teh hell up stephen, denied

jk accepted glad you are back

Edited by GeoArma
  • Your in-game name: Teeway

• Your age: 19

• How many hours have you spent playing Arma 3 / Asylum Life mod? 673 on Arma, probably around 50-70 on Asylum, I just recently got back into Asylum

• Previous gangs: Brotherhood (over a year ago)

• When do you usually play during the week? (weekends, weekdays, etc) Weekdays mostly, after 5pm Central time, oftenly on weekends too

• Why do you want to join? Because who likes playing alone?

• What can you bring to Noodle Shop Mafia? Im a very experienced Arma player, I like to kill people, and im good at it too. I do need to relearn the Asylum system and all the new things, as well as rebuild my bank account (gave away all my money about a month ago, thinking i would never play asylum again).