Medic vs Cop Medic slot change.

From my experience playing cop, the medic slot is extremely useful. No defib timer, fast blood bags, fast defibs. I think that medics should have these benefits also. It doesn't make sense to have a cop be more useful than an actual medic. Granted medics are an extremely useless slot anyways right now but this change would definitely help. It is a small change but is a step in the right direction to buff the medics. Thoughts?

Newfie likes this
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Medics do nothing but troll kavala and crash helis into the square lol.  Doing this also promoted gangs sucking up legit medic slots for players that are only going to roll with them and not be an actual independent.

lol gangs still do that now. even if they did what parker is saying. i think its a good idea

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Medics do nothing but troll kavala and crash helis into the square lol.  Doing this also promoted gangs sucking up legit medic slots for players that are only going to roll with them and not be an actual independent.

True but I think that is better than medics trolling in kavala. 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:30 PM, HotWings said:

Well that's because the medic slot is such a joke, that nobody takes it seriously, not even the medics.

Hell, Paratus won't even update the sirens on the medic vehicles.

I'm all for making medics an actual thing, but there's a disconnect between developers and the community.