An Update From the Community!!

From my experience playing private servers I have came to realize that allowing your members to see other players threads inside of the Report Abuse section will give them another source of entertainment.. Something else to look forward too looking at.

When you make a post, do you have some type of joy knowing that some other human will read the words you typed, knowing that it will have a response from somebody else?

The Benefactors :

Players that have reported someone will be able to tell their side of the story + read the appeal of the player he reported.

Other players will be able to vouch for those reported..

I understand you think a lot of players are 16 year old squeakers that just want to RDM and get a bounty so they can bounty boost with another of their little homo friends.

But you must think about your community..

What will keep players here?

You will keep players here by giving them more to look forward to..

Such as letting us read other players report abuses and ban appeals.

Adding more benefactors throughout the game would increase activity in certain zones..

You know those awesome towns you drive through that have no importance?

What can we do to make these places more active?

- Lower the prices of housing.

This will bring more players here, especially if they are in good areas for drug runs.(To store your drugs in so the player can advance on there time.)

- Add vehicle/weapon Factories near by and maybe give a player 15k+ when killing other players that are holding more than 2 Mks

This will evolve into players patrolling these towns, giving them a dangerous reputation, Similar to Rebel Camps..

Top Dogs will run these parts.

Where RDM is not required, allowing snipers to lurk throughout the territory for hours at a time to kill there prey..

These type of things will give this server a unique feature that other servers do not have.

I do hope you all give positive/negative input.

Give ideas on what we can add to make certain towns more active..

There is a lot to do on asylum but we can do something to bring more fun into exploring the map and having players more involved with certain parts of the map..

From my experience playing private servers I have came to realize that allowing your members to see other players threads inside of the Report Abuse section will give them another source of entertainment.. Something else to look forward too looking at.

When you make a post' date=' do you have some type of joy knowing that some other human will read the words you typed, knowing that it will have a response from somebody else?

The Benefactors :

Players that have reported someone will be able to tell their side of the story + read the appeal of the player he reported.

Other players will be able to vouch for those reported..

I understand you think a lot of players are 16 year old squeakers that just want to RDM and get a bounty so they can bounty boost with another of their little homo friends.

[/quote']

giphy.gif

Atmosphere and Budbringer like this

omg.. seriously guys??

I have talked to my friends and they love the idea!!

Its not just my idea..

Its your guys ideas as well..

Help me think of things to make certain towns across Asylum more active..

Why wouldn't you want some of these dope towns to contain some of your best battles / experiences?

You can peek and snipe or just have some great RP's with other players..

omg.. seriously guys??

"You can peek and snipe or just have some great RP's with other players.."

M8

Have you ever been to weed field? You can snipe into illegal zones already.

And as far as spreading out player density, its capped at 100 people.

Do you really want to spread out interaction even more?

Having player reports open for everyone's viewing pleasure will never happen. That will lead to harassment of reporting players, and it will discourage future reporting. Asylum is suppose to be a safe haven from that sort of thing.

The idea of adding more things to do at unused parts of the map is something we have discussed. Plans are ever changing to add features. However, if you are thinking we should add another town, the only way that will happen is if we move a current one. (Has to do with server performance)

Additionally, Asylum is not designed for sniper play. We will never have long range snipers implemented into the server. There are enough red zones atm where RDM rules do not apply. If you're looking for sniper combat and to shoot whoever you please, go play wasteland.

Ok thanks for the input guys.

I now realize I am wrong and my ideas are stupid !!

I'm not saying they are stupid, some of them are things we have already discussed. Don't feel discouraged with giving us new ideas. We take community feedback into consideration and pass ideas along to Paratus all the time.