Lets fix this fucking issue instead

Loading in dead when you logged out fully geared. It honestly gives me joy knowing I could buy a 35k loadout with these brand new fucking prices and go to sleep, having to wake up and buy another fucking 35k loudout for no reason.

Haych likes this

This.

Many times you will log in knowing you are fully geared only to find out you've got a respawn screen. Its near impossible to prove as well, especially if its your first time logging in that day.

Also vehicles syncing upon restart. MRAPs never sync, other vehicles are hit and miss. The only vehicle I have luck with 90% syncing after restart is the SUV. Either fix these two massive issues or remove "Everything always saves and we mean everything" from your feature list. Don't advertise this as a unique feature on the websites homepage if its not a fully functional one. 

This is just false advertisement at its best.

Treeherder, Wubz, Estellor and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Haych said:

This.

Many times you will log in knowing you are fully geared only to find out you've got a respawn screen. Its near impossible to prove as well, especially if its your first time logging in that day.

Also vehicles syncing upon restart. MRAPs never sync, other vehicles are hit and miss. The only vehicle I have luck with 90% syncing after restart is the SUV. Either fix these two massive issues or remove "Everything always saves and we mean everything" from your feature list. Don't advertise this as a unique feature on the websites homepage if its not a fully functional one. 

This is just false advertisement at its best.

100%

2 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

I'm actually shocked that people are buying rebel loadouts right now LMAO. Can you not keep yourself busy with another game until they fix this or what?

Well, honestly, the loadout I lost was before this cancer update. So we can say I lost 25k and I haven't bought another mk yet because of the update, I pulled a rahim thats been in my house for months out and im using it because I won't spend 35k on it when I was fully geared,

I was able to confirm that the out-of-stock weapon prices are too high due to an unforeseen bug, and will be promptly fixed in the next patch (believed to be Monday).

As for logging in 'dead', I personally never experienced this bug, but I cannot comment on it either way as I only have access to client-side code at the moment.

Edited by KBW
Estellor, Goofy, Pentax and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, KBW said:

Upon further investigation, I have revealed a potential cause, and am deploying a fix to the dev branch. I have also sent a private message to 2 of you for further inquiry.

There's also a thing when logging into the server , you will get contacting server for player info then a message saying "you're almost ready blah blah blah" then it completely wipes your gear happens way to often.! I don't exactly what it says but i'm sure it happens enough where someone could help me out :D

Edited by [§] Jay
Just now, [§] Jay said:

There's also a thing when logging into the server , you will get contacting server for player info then a message saying "you're almost ready blah blah blah then it completely wipes your gear" happens way to often.!

I believe this was caused by soft logging and returning during the process. I should be able to deploy a fix for this on Monday as well.

Estellor likes this
Just now, KBW said:

I believe this was caused by soft logging and returning during the process. I should be able to deploy a fix for this on Monday as well.

A lot of times it would happen  after a server restart, very frustrating when you're at a cartel server restarts and you come back in naked haha, Takes everything Maps, GPS ,compass.

1 hour ago, [§] Jay said:

A lot of times it would happen  after a server restart, very frustrating when you're at a cartel server restarts and you come back in naked haha, Takes everything Maps, GPS ,compass.

Yep. When you get the Black Screen issue, you have to drop all your gear on the floor, and then soft log and pick it all up again or you will lose it all