Space turtles is now an EVE corporation

Hiraku

I'm trying to not get pulled back in' date=' so much new content! But im also tired of Being Sov fucked..

[/quote']

We decided against sov, WH would be as far as we go for owning our own turf. (Until citadel comes around because holy shit it looks amazing) ive been both TEST and Goons during my eve career and sov has gone to complete shit. Just null blocs F1 monkeying eachother until someone dies.

Also we have Motown in our corp now so everyone should totally join.

We decided against sov' date=' WH would be as far as we go for owning our own turf. (Until citadel comes around because holy shit it looks amazing) ive been both TEST and Goons during my eve career and sov has gone to complete shit. Just null blocs F1 monkeying eachother until someone dies.

Also we have Motown in our corp now so everyone should totally join.[/quote']

Nice, yes i was former IG, Then went to whateverthehellitwas without crazy ass leader.. shit, now i miss EVE, it really is a love hate relationship

Nice' date=' yes i was former IG, Then went to whateverthehellitwas without crazy ass leader.. shit, now i miss EVE, it really is a love hate relationship[/quote']

Its such a fun game but everything takes a long time, which is where most of the hate comes in. Its player retention has gotta be some of the lowest ive seen.

That and the people in power seem to be weird as fuck most of the time.

(Ahem, mittens)

I'm trying to not get pulled back in' date=' so much new content! But im also tired of Being Sov fucked..

[/quote']

Yeah most of our veterans have done null before and we all agree its dull and boring. We're thinking of either delving into WH space or perhaps becoming high-sec war griefers haha

Anyones welcome to join us btw.

• 5 months later...

I played since launch in 2003-2004 era ... I've seen the big ships and the small. I've done worm holes and done it all. But after 11-12 years of that shit the game gets old. For those of you who play it if your actually serious I was part of a large alliance which incorpated thousands of players. If you need me to refer you or you need any help let me know. Last I knew that held down satin,catch,curse and a few other regions. Oh yeah and the only thing I wanna see if the new citadel space station, other then that Eve online can e.a.d