May the Fourth be with you!

6 minutes ago, Heidelberg said:

Looking forward to Rogue One coming later, and as for Rey, I can only wonder. Her family associated with Luke? Or just a girl that are got midi-chlorians, like Anakin back in the day? 

To be honest I don't really like this "midi-chlorians" concept, and even if it wouldn't be a plot twist, I hope Rey is Luke's daughter cause the entire Star Wars saga is about the Skywalkers and their impact on the galaxy. I've also seen the theory that Rey is a new Chosen One, a kind of reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker, and this really got me thinking, I find it pretty interesting.
Almost forgot about Rogue One, I've heard rumors that there won't be any lightsaber duels. If that's the case, then it's not Star Wars :D

Edited by KriSSu09
Michael and Heidelberg like this
2 minutes ago, KriSSu09 said:

To be honest I don't really like this "midi-chlorians" concept, and even if it wouldn't be a plot twist, I hope Rey is Luke's daughter cause the entire Star Wars saga is about the Skywalkers and their impact on the galaxy. I've also seen the theory that Rey is a new Chosen One, a kind of reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker, and this really got me thinking, I find it pretty interesting.
Almost forgot about Rogue One, I've heard rumors that there won't be any lightsaber duels. If that's the case, then it's not Star Wars :D

Would not surprise me if Luke is her father tbh.. but if Rogue One skips the lightsabers, I'll skip the damn movie.