Is it possible to make a market place for people to sell all kinds of stuff that's not in the in game market? But make it safe for people to be in the market buying or selling. Even if its 4+ cops there whenever there is a event or time for the market to be open? times I would love to sell rubber, orca packages etc...  But I'm nervous to meet someone. Would be awesome rp times to haggle with people at the market. Like we bring our stuff in our trucks or whatever u want to drive in and sell from there. And not worry bout people killing u or robbing u while u are at the location.

Risk is what makes the game fun and challenging. Remove that and we might as well just have a minecraft-type server, where there's a safezone for every place. Finding safe routes and paying attention to your surroundings is what makes it immersive.

Besides, what item do you want to buy that you can't find at the market?

Edited by Vash
Flax likes this

I think that's actually a pretty good idea, having something like an Auction house, where players can buy and sell items by putting it on an Auction house and it going to the biggest bidder. World of Warcraft has this and it's very popular and was one of the main reasons I kept playing the game after being bored with PvP. 

2 hours ago, Vash said:

Risk is what makes the game fun and challenging. Remove that and we might as well just have a minecraft-type server, where there's a safezone for every place. Finding safe routes and paying attention to your surroundings is what makes it immersive.

Besides, what item do you want to buy that you can't find at the market?

This is a life server not a hostile take over KoH. Everywhere is kinda "safe" other than red zones where you'll have to initiate before killing, there's plenty of action if you want to always kill, but it being a life server there should always be choice, the latest patches have encouraged Rebel life and promoted it, why not promote Civ life?