Defiance Gang Server 4 Open

ey Asylum players! We are a new gang starting off we are small  but we are looking to expand.This is a gang were somowhat new players have a chance to start somewhere and grow must have atleast 100k 

Defiance  gang will be a Gang that will grow.We will start small but from there we will take on bigger gangs and move uo the list.

We do have a gang house!

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢-Requirements-☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Must be 17+

Have TS and a Mic

Must have some kind of Arma Experience

Financially Support yourself in Asylum

Obey Server and Community Rules

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢Application☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Any Altis Life experience?:
Arma 3 hours:
What do you have to offer us?:

This is a small group as i said and i will be actively recruiting so it may be slow at the beginning. It starts with you! Lets Show Asylum who we are!

-In game name: 
-Previous gangs:
-Hours on arma 3
-How much money:
-Donator rank (if any): 
-Why do you want to join: 
-Why should we accept you: 
-Hours on asylum (Roughly):
-Do you know any of our members: 

Where you from

7 minutes ago, Beef said:

Says who? The gang police? The guy can have whatever gang name he chooses to have. :rolleyes:

Well nobody says you cannot do it im pretty sure but im sure Synergy would be pissed if i created a gang with the same name, or created Bad Blood. Im sure you also would be mad if someone uses the name of a gang you have created

7 minutes ago, Churu said:

Well nobody says you cannot do it im pretty sure but im sure Synergy would be pissed if i created a gang with the same name, or created Bad Blood. Im sure you also would be mad if someone uses the name of a gang you have created

I never said I wouldn't be mad, I said he can do what he feels like if hes following the rules. I understand it's looked down upon for a person to make their gang name the same as another one, but if Skittles doesn't like that he has the same name she can have a private conversation with him about it. Now this is a recruitment post, we should probably keep it that way before we get yelled at by the Admins. :)

Edited by Beef

Hey man, I would appreciate it if you came up with another gang name. I know its just a game, but it is a gang I worked on and its kind of sucks for someone to come up and just "take" the name even if we aren't as active as we were, even so if it came to the point of non existence just looks bad to have a name that has already been out there. I don't think you realized there was already a gang with that name in the community when you decided to create recruitment thread, so I am just letting you know the name has already been used.  

Again I would Appreciate it if you were to come up with another name, something different.

Thanks again.

Edited by MnM Skittles
Roberino, AndrewFam, Jamal and 1 other like this