I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ole days before you've actually left them

I heard rebel dept is finally being shut down for good this time and wanted to give a shoutout to my boys. Some of you still play here, but almost none of us still play together, but I had some of the best times on here with you guys.

Bob

Harley

Barry

Leon

Poko

Peter

Jonah

Shepurd

Pacifist

Sylus

Roy Austin

Booja

and even Motard, had some great times with you man. 

This isn't some kind of dramatic good bye, because I've been gone for a long ass time and I don't know if I can ever come back because nothing will ever live up to those couple of months we had as a group. 

The names aren't listed in any order other then Bob because hes my boy and was always a great guy. 

Anyways I miss all of you a hell of a lot and hopefully someday we can meetup in game or out of game and have a laugh again.

See ya

EwSjRFa.jpg

YuU5iUj.jpg

hm6rZzM.jpg

BSbMApp.jpg

Edited by OwenSeven
Roy, Barry, Bob Jill. and 9 others like this
3 hours ago, OwenSeven said:

I heard rebel dept is finally being shut down for good this time and wanted to give a shoutout to my boys. Some of you still play here, but almost none of us still play together, but I had some of the best times on here with you guys.

Bob

Harley

Barry

Leon

Poko

Peter

Jonah

Shepurd

Pacifist

Sylus

Roy Austin

Booja

and even Motard, had some great times with you man. 

This isn't some kind of dramatic good bye, because I've been gone for a long ass time and I don't know if I can ever come back because nothing will ever live up to those couple of months we had as a group. 

The names aren't listed in any order other then Bob because hes my boy and was always a great guy. 

Anyways I miss all of you a hell of a lot and hopefully someday we can meetup in game or out of game and have a laugh again.

See ya

EwSjRFa.jpg

YuU5iUj.jpg

hm6rZzM.jpg

BSbMApp.jpg

No goku though?

Harley Ban likes this