The New GTX 1070 and 1080!

1 hour ago, Raptor -JTRP said:

Upgrade they are good just can't go above 2 cards in sli FOR NOW

I think one would be enough for me haha, just recently my computer burnt up, well half of it... got a new mobo, 32 gb of ram, new power supply and a water cooler for the cpu... now I just basically need to upgrade the video card haha

I gotta get one ... I feel like a rig can set you back so much. I mean I've spend 7k on a carbon fiber road bike but I shiver thinking about a CPU build more then like 1500 total ... :-/ I guess that's because they are out dated so quickly ...my next build will be an Intel i7, ddr4 , ssd and prob one of these 1080s

Edited by Sentinel Diesel
1 hour ago, Sentinel Diesel said:

I gotta get one ... I feel like a rig can set you back so much. I mean I've spend 7k on a carbon fiber road bike but I shiver thinking about a CPU build more then like 1500 total ... :-/ I guess that's because they are out dated so quickly ...my next build will be an Intel i7, ddr4 , ssd and prob one of these 1080s

Good build my current build is a i5 660k 16 gbs of ddr 4 gtx 970 until my sis gives me a lovely 1080

1 hour ago, Raptor -JTRP said:

Never will be a 1090... The company is debating a 1080 TI and also only 2 way SLI

Please link me where you read 2 way sli only because they are making 3 way sli bridges for the new cards -_-

EDIT:

Scratch that just found an article about it :/

Edited by bobzen