Possible if you could allow rank 2s to accept gang wars? There should be no reason for a rank 2 be able to take out money but not accept war requests. Its just a pain in the ass and you have to get a 1 on to accept, where it really should be that if 2s are trusted with all the gang account money they should be trusted with declaring wars that can easily be ended. Or, allow gang leaders to assign what is allowed and what isn't. For example, one rank 2 can accept wars but not touch the gang money, and another person can have both permissions. Just a suggestion that a lot of gangs have found very annoying.

Edited by Estellor
Beef... likes this
41 minutes ago, EixunA said:

I think it should be more of a checkstyle list of things. 

EixunA

Invite Gang Members - Yes

Take money from gang account - No

Accept Wars - Yes

Kick players - Yes

And more because honestly its kind of hard for some gangs to have a 2 or 1 on mainly to invite and accept wars and such.

Exactly that

48 minutes ago, EixunA said:

EixunA

Accept Wars - Yes

Kick players - Yes

And more because honestly its kind of hard for some gangs to have a 2 or 1 on mainly to invite and accept wars and such.

Something like this would be awesome, I know in popular MMO's like WoW you can create each rank and customize it yourself with names and customize each rank permissions as well. This way, we wouldn't only have ranks only on our TeamSpeak servers but also in game.

The check list would be awesome to have as well where each different gang rank can have their own limitations set by the leaders.

+1, but in my opinion a better suggestion would be to add a tab that includes 3 boxes that the gang leader is able to checkoff for each member. (First box: able to Invite players, second box: able to take money out of the gang bank, third box: able to declare/end gang wars) Ah shit already suggested by Eixuna, good suggestion.

Edited by Beef
1 hour ago, EixunA said:

EixunA

Accept Wars - Yes

Kick players - Yes

This

20 hours ago, EixunA said:

EixunA

Accept Wars - Yes

Kick players - Yes

Yea thats what i meant when I said " allow gang leaders to assign what is allowed and what isn't. "

It would be nice to have this feature

Edited by Estellor
20 hours ago, Iced said:

pointless just make the people rank 1

Yea, great idea. What do you do when you want to kick them out of the gang? You literally have to waste an admin's time to be forcefully removed when that person was only promoted to rank one so that they could accept wars when the main r1 is inactive. Your post is pointless.

3 minutes ago, Estellor said:

Yea, great idea. What do you do when you want to kick them out of the gang? You literally have to waste an admin's time to be forcefully removed when that person was only promoted to rank one so that they could accept wars when the main r1 is inactive. Your post is pointless.

Then dont rank up people you dont trust lol

2 minutes ago, Iced said:

Then dont rank up people you dont trust lol

If you read the fucking post its not about ranking up people you trust, its about ranking up people that are active and will be there to accept gang wars when they needed to be accepted. There arent always leaders on... If r2s can take money from gang bank, they should damn well be allowed to accept gang wars, something that cant even hurt the gang because it can easily be ended.

Edited by Estellor
On 5/20/2016 at 7:37 PM, EixunA said:

EixunA

Accept Wars - Yes

Kick players - Yes

+1