My !opinion! about the Update. Trigger Warning

Legit

20 hours ago, Haych said:

Lets not forget SWAT Striders also get Thermal in Commander View as well. They can even use the smokes now which is such a amazing thing for Banks. Yet cops still complain they are in a disadvantage. Not to even mention Hurons. Sure they are weak but it opens up so many opportunities and new tactics to use it alongside towing MRAPs. I would kill to get Rebel Hurons.

Let Synergy or Insanity all play as cop for one day. We'll prove the cops single handedly how easy it is to take over a Bank/Fed/Prison with the tools available.

Or the fact they make significant money passively and for killing people... 

Haych likes this
9 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I mean rebels holding cartels make passive money too, even better money than cops.

Depends on the server, can guarantee if you play on a server with a bunch of rats/multiple gangs capping it all day you dont.

When I had Constable one of the 3-4 times I could go to server 1 during a Synergy meth run, or back in the day, Server 4 Regiment meth runs and easily make 2-3 mil, just by searching HEMT's and lethaling people, I made like 1m a paycheck when I was in Bad Blood, if you're referring to now-a-days, I could easily make 3-400k in a day, just by killing people. 

Edited by hamsham12
Just now, Brutus said:

One requires effort and a considerable amount money... The other requires logging on.

Effort? I thought you guys "had fun while you fight". How is it an effort if you have fun doing it? But, let's take a look at server 1, let's go ahead and ask Synergy how much money they make holding cartels. I'm not trying to argue with you who makes money, or w/e. I was just simply pointing out a counter argument to your argument if you think it's easy making money as cops, it's even easier as a rebel with a good gang, decent amount of numbers. Last time I checked holding all cartels for the whole restart could make you around a mill.

2 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Depends on the server, can guarantee if you play on a server with a bunch of rats/multiple gangs capping it all day you dont.

When I had Constable one of the 3-4 times I could go to server 1 during a Synergy meth run, or back in the day, Server 4 Regiment meth runs and easily make 2-3 mil, just by searching HEMT's and lethaling people, I made like 1m a paycheck when I was in Bad Blood, if you're referring to now-a-days, I could easily make 3-400k in a day, just by killing people. 

Nobody makes 300k~ as cop just from lethaling people anymore. There aren't that many cop vs gang interactions as you think now, which is a good thing at least for me I guess. Plus lethal policy has changed and u're not allowed to just lethal anyone whenever you're "outnumbered", of course "accidents" happens, but people that get too many of those "accidents" gets a talking to. Especially now with that many BH's... Making 200k~ playing cop all day long would actually be called a good day now. But hey it's not about the money, at least for me, so I don't care. As I already was saying to Brutus, I was just pointing out a simple fact to his statement.

6 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Effort? I thought you guys "had fun while you fight". How is it an effort if you have fun doing it? But, let's take a look at server 1, let's go ahead and ask Synergy how much money they make holding cartels. I'm not trying to argue with you who makes money, or w/e. I was just simply pointing out a counter argument to your argument if you think it's easy making money as cops, it's even easier as a rebel with a good gang, decent amount of numbers. Last time I checked holding all cartels for the whole restart could make you around a mill.

What part of what I said is not true? Cops log on and make money. Civs log on, buy a minimum of one loadout, go fight for the cartel, then wait x number of minutes to make money.

Yes, I think rebels put quite a bit more effort, money and time into their "passive" money.

There is nothing to argue about. This is a fact. 

Edited by Brutus
1 minute ago, Brutus said:

What part of what I said is not true? Cops log on and make money. Civs log on, buy a minimum of one loadout, go fight for the cartel, then wait x number of minutes to make money.

Yes, I think rebels put quite a bit more effort, money and time into their "passive" money.

There is nothing to argue about. This is a fact. 

Or you know, make a mega gang 3 different groups for 3 different cartels, to hold them 24/7 and you make 1mill per restart? That's is only for PASSIVELY generated money and not included all the money cartel gains from sold drugs/sold weapons/sold scotch etc. Since now you're a mega gang again, you just elimited all the effort to make money.

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Or you know, make a mega gang 3 different groups for 3 different cartels, to hold them 24/7 and you make 1mill per restart? That's is only for PASSIVELY generated money and not included all the money cartel gains from sold drugs/sold weapons/sold scotch etc. Since now you're a mega gang again, you just elimited all the effort to make money.

12 minutes ago, Brutus said:

One requires effort and a considerable amount money... The other requires logging on.

Just now, Pentax said:

Nobody makes 300k~ as cop just from lethaling people anymore. There aren't that many cop vs gang interactions as you think now, which is a good thing at least for me I guess. Plus lethal policy has changed and u're not allowed to just lethal anyone whenever you're "outnumbered", of course "accidents" happens, but people that get too many of those "accidents" gets a talking to. Especially now with that many BH's... Making 200k~ playing cop all day long would actually be called a good day now. But hey it's not about the money, at least for me, so I don't care. As I already was saying to Brutus, I was just pointing out a simple fact to his statement.

I could easily make it happen, normal 6 hour day, EASILY make 300k+, I've been lethaled at a 2man prison break, lol..

Lethals are a common occurrence, they occur MORE than tracers, everytime I try to fight cops it starts in a 3-5 vs 15+ and we always get lethaled, so by those standards  I could easily make it happen.

Also Pentax I respect you as a player but your opinion is so fucked, one month you're so 'pro-rebel' and you state how the APD is a joke and the next you're all about how APD is right and rebels have the easiest shit. Like i'm not specifically stating that you need to pick a side, but you really need to have a middle-ground, I respect people that play an abundance of cop and rebel and have an honest opinion on some things, but for you it's one or the other.

I agree cops are not as good as rebels, tactically, weaponry, 'armorly' but it doesn't mean you need buffs, again, this is like any MMO nothing is going to be perfect, take WoW for example, shit's been unbalanced from the beginning, and sometimes all you can do is get it closest to the best you can.

Just now, Pentax said:

Alright looks like you fail to realize the potential of a complete money farm, lol. Just with the typical old and boring arguments when in fact rebels make more money now than cops period. Pointless to argue...

I don't think anyone's arguing the fact that rebels make more money, hes arguing the fact that you log on, have your gear given to you, and the way you make money is kill people, while rebels have to waste an hour capping all cartels, and then wait to get the money. On top of that, they need to buy a loadout which generally costs 20k+ and then possibly have to re-buy gear due to dying trying to fight the cartel, whilst the cops just respawn with the same gear and go back and have infinite chances to make money with almost no effort. 

DreamC likes this
6 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I could easily make it happen, normal 6 hour day, EASILY make 300k+, I've been lethaled at a 2man prison break, lol..

Lethals are a common occurrence, they occur MORE than tracers, everytime I try to fight cops it starts in a 3-5 vs 15+ and we always get lethaled, so by those standards  I could easily make it happen.

Also Pentax I respect you as a player but your opinion is so fucked, one month you're so 'pro-rebel' and you state how the APD is a joke and the next you're all about how APD is right and rebels have the easiest shit. Like i'm not specifically stating that you need to pick a side, but you really need to have a middle-ground, I respect people that play an abundance of cop and rebel and have an honest opinion on some things, but for you it's one or the other.

I agree cops are not as good as rebels, tactically, weaponry, 'armorly' but it doesn't mean you need buffs, again, this is like any MMO nothing is going to be perfect, take WoW for example, shit's been unbalanced from the beginning, and sometimes all you can do is get it closest to the best you can.

Hamsham believe it or not, I'm talking as a middle ground. I'm not asking for any cop buffs, even though sure SGT could have a 7.62 only for banks/feds/pb's but I can live with MXM also. I'm not saying that neither cops or rebels are op, idk where you found this, maybe the way I said some things, but I always try talk about balancing in mid ground for everyone. In this specific argument I was just trying to prove Brutus wrong, that it isn't as easy to make money on cop as he thinks now, and that it is way easier on rebel now, especially with the group of people that you play everyday and like to play. Even with this patch, I'm not crying about it, I don't care. The only thing I'm asking for is for an option to seize a hunter in certain situations, for example during banks/feds/prison breaks, because that is where a "legal" hunter can be abused the most and if you don't see this opinion as a "mid ground" for everyone, then idk.

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Pentax said:

Alright looks like you fail to realize the potential of a complete money farm, lol. Just with the typical old and boring arguments when in fact rebels make more money now than cops period. Pointless to argue...

Maybe so, but not passively unless they put in a considerable amount of time, effort and money. Which is exactly what I said at the very beginning. Then you tried, and failed, to make an argument that says otherwise... 

Again, I will ask, what part of what I said is not true?

4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I don't think anyone's arguing the fact that rebels make more money, hes arguing the fact that you log on, have your gear given to you, and the way you make money is kill people, while rebels have to waste an hour capping all cartels, and then wait to get the money. On top of that, they need to buy a loadout which generally costs 20k+ and then possibly have to re-buy gear due to dying trying to fight the cartel, whilst the cops just respawn with the same gear and go back and have infinite chances to make money with almost no effort. 

That is specifically talking about the cops that never buys a gun. You'll never see me without a mxm and drone. If you think that I don't have to put in an effort in order to make money for the whole apd who are on at the time, you're wrong. I have to put as much effort just a little bit less cost into making that effort happen.

1 minute ago, Brutus said:

Maybe so, but not passively unless they put in a considerable amount of time, effort and money. Which is exactly what I said at the very beginning. Then you tried, and failed, to make an argument that says otherwise... 

Again, I will ask, what part of what I said is not true?

I never said that you aren't right, what I'm trying to say to you is that you as a rebel with a gang make even more money and the whole reason why I'm even tried to make this argument cause the way you worded it, it sounded like cops make so much money with no effort, while us rebels don't even make anything. Maybe it just sounded like that to me only, if so then god damn you English, as a second language.

1 minute ago, Pentax said:

I never said that you aren't right, what I'm trying to say to you is that you as a rebel with a gang make even more money and the whole reason why I'm even tried to make this argument cause the way you worded it, it sounded like cops make so much money with no effort, while us rebels don't even make anything. Maybe it just sounded like that to me only, if so then god damn you English, as a second language.

lol, yeah, i think it was just a misunderstanding...