Best CQC gun?

Chapo

I like to feel protected, already have plenty of lead to spit, but you can never have enough....

Been thinking of grabbing a AK47 or AR15 pistol to keep in my vehicle...

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/562704755

Can anyone think of something else that's this efficient in such a small package? - this thing can hold a 75 round drum of 7.62s...

pix889155317.jpg

Edited by Chapo
Beef... likes this

Depends where you live, it's technically considered a pistol because it has no stock...

Where I live, if you've got a concealed permit, you can keep that shit loaded with one in the chamber in your car. 

If you don't have a permit, you gotta keep it in your trunk unloaded, or your glovebox in a bag if you can fit it ...

Either way, doesn't take long to pop a trunk, put a 75 round mag in, and chamber a round.

Edited by Chapo

But a short 12 ga is so limited by rounds? I have a pump but it holds 8+1

Btw  don't want this to become a "america is dumb because they give their citizens rights" thread...

If you haven't ever been held at gunpoint, or needed a gun to protect yourself in general... good for you, realize you're lucky you're so sheltered.

Edited by Chapo
4 minutes ago, Chapo said:

But a short 12 ga is so limited by rounds? I have a pump but it holds 8+1

Btw  don't want this to become a "america is dumb because they give their citizens rights" thread...

If you haven't ever been held at gunpoint, or needed a gun to protect yourself in general... good for you, realize you're lucky you're so sheltered.

if you need more than 9 rounds in a shotgun.....maaaaaaybe refer to haych's comment

Scott likes this
4 minutes ago, Chapo said:

No I'm saying I wouldn't want less than 9 rounds... My pump is long as fuck, definitely isn't a shorty. I don't see how  a low capacity shotgun would be very helpful...

1 shot from a shotgun and the guy no longer has a face. Unless isis releases their wrath on your truck, you should be fine. 

Also that little tiny ak with the drum mag looks cool and with that you probably could fight off isis...

Edited by Scott
Chapo likes this
7 minutes ago, Chapo said:

No I'm saying I wouldn't want less than 9 rounds... My pump is long as fuck, definitely isn't a shorty. I don't see how  a low capacity shotgun would be very helpful...

I have a cruiser shotty no longer than my elbow to the tip of my hand. 6 rounds.

Chapo likes this

Idk why but i fucking love that single shot one. nice collection ! That shorty does actually look way more usable than what I was thinking. But you're still basically going to be pointing and shooting, from the hip... which is why I like the idea of the ar/ak pistols... you can literally empty a 75 rd mag into something from the hip and then be ready to load another...

Edited by Chapo
1 minute ago, Chapo said:

Idk why but i fucking love that single shot one. nice collection ! That shorty does actually look way more usable than what I was thinking.

ive never fired a gun with more recoil than that single shot with a slug in it. And i've fired most weapons the Canadian army has to offer