Remove the "ENTER" key from respawning you

Ok, I'm fairly new to this server and it's community and haven't really contributed much on the forums, but I just had to make a post after what just happened.

So here I am driving on the highway in my sports hatchback at 320 kph when suddenly another car renders on my side of the fucking road (god damn Brits man I swear to god) causing me to swerve at full speed of the road crashing into one of those stupid little fucking walls, killing me instantly. Now I understand this is my fault, and that I should let the fucker that can't drive kill himself instead, but what really pissed me off was that when a medic showed up to revive me, I pressed the "enter" key to chat (thats what I have it set to for text chat) because my favorable voice chat key, which is "v", is disabled when I'm either down, dead, or restrained because the coders who programmed the mission half-assed the "step-over when restrained" exploit by disabling the "v" key. (which btw is easily bypassed by rebinding the "step-over" key). This caused me to respawn miles away from my stuff making me lose it all.  So please just remove the function where pressing the "enter" key makes you respawn. It's a simple request, and it would prevent bullshit like this from happening.

Thanks,

P.S if there any grammar mistake please fucking ignore them because I am writing this on mobile and for whatever fucking reason my phone is fucking up all the text.

Once again, thanks

- Belkon

Edit: I forgot to mention that this has happened to me several times before. Thing is I was just around town or a fresh spawn so it didn't really matter.

Edited by Belkon

The default key for chat is / honestly I suggest keeping it as such.  Otherwise, see this forum page?  Scroll to the top.  See the tab that says bug reports?  Suggest it there and if the devs see it as a problem it'll be fixed in less than a week (given their bug fixing history.)  Otherwise I suggest keeping the default chat key. 

GL, HF and welcome to Asylum hehe

Furnie Mack likes this
On 6/3/2016 at 9:19 PM, Vanilla Coke said:

It is bound to my run key and there has been a bug for a super long time where if I die while holding it, it immediately select the request medic/allow revive button and I can't be revived until the next time I'm able to press it. I should probably report it :P

same, but it is my direct speech instead of run.