My Experience this evening

Drive into athira with full loadout and 50k bounty.

Start talking to a fresh spawn about how his day is

I get rooked out of nowhere from his "gang member"

Said i was holding him up

Respawn into Pyrgos, start having a talk with a guy down the street

"Hands up i have your bounty *downed*"

Woke up in jail before i could even say a word.

Lost: 25k + 45mins

I'm done for today

*insert salt gifs underneath pls*

David Ortega and Grimm like this
Just now, bamf said:

Towns always should have had risk to go to when wanted, it's just excessive now b/c people are trying the new content. 

At the moment the game isn't fun due it's hype of new content, not sure once it's setteled down if it's good to have.

But as of right now, a patch rollback would probably make alot of people happy.

Personally i'm a bit bothered by the content because it stimulates even more PvP, in this case even hunting people down in groups.

If you're wanted you can't trust anyone anymore and combat logging is probably reaching it's highest point ever

Isn't some of the beauty and thrill in our server that fear of getting caught?  At the higher end of rebel life, do you ever have that fear from BH (pre 7.0)?  I'm guessing no you didn't. 

This is an opportunity to get some of that thrill back. Are there too many BH right now - sure. It will die down though. 

DreamC likes this
Just now, bamf said:

Isn't some of the beauty and thrill in our server that fear of getting caught?  At the higher end of rebel life, do you ever have that fear from BH (pre 7.0)?  I'm guessing no you didn't. 

This is an opportunity to get some of that thrill back. Are there too many BH right now - sure. It will die down though. 

Sure is, but when it was the APD you feared you could atleast RP before going to jail :(

Eitherway, let's see how it is after it died down but as it is right now.. just complete aids 

Just now, bamf said:

I miss being feared, when I go to athira for med everyone runs into a building. Now I am the one hiding in buildings. :(

Keneith, DreamC, blaylocke and 1 other like this
6 hours ago, bamf said:

Lets hope this dies down soon enough... I can have a rebel life without being so detered to even step into a town or commit any crime. I guess thats the point but not so much for the rebels sake.