6 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

Idk. Just seems a bit weird. I simply could be a BH doing a pb, when the pb is done I just down everyone that escapes and send them back in. 

Now that's interesting.... Would that be exploiting or corruption...???

31 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Just escaped from jail, added 10k to my bounty.

Normally it resetted the bounty and added "Escaping from prison"

Intended or?

But also yes this is intended i'm pretty sure

4 minutes ago, Churu said:

Now that's interesting.... Would that be exploiting or corruption...???

But also yes this is intended i'm pretty sure

Probably would be corruption if you do that on cop. Let a person with a rook finish the pb then down everyone when the prisoners escape. Idk if it would be classified as an exploit tho, that would an admin need to clarify. 

1 minute ago, Norwegianviking said:

Probably would be corruption if you do that on cop. Let a person with a rook finish the pb then down everyone when the prisoners escape. Idk if it would be classified as an exploit tho, that would an admin need to clarify. 

Nah but as a bounty hunter, simply do a pb, restrain them all, get their bounties and send them back... Is it then classified as corruption or exploiting?

Since tho it's not quite intended for BH to do a PB and keep all escapists restrained until he gets their bounties so he can simply send them back...

Edited by Churu
17 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

Idk. Just seems a bit weird. I simply could be a BH doing a pb, when the pb is done I just down everyone that escapes and send them back in. 

It will give you the option to send them to jail but it will not let you unless they are your bounty target.

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

It will give you the option to send them to jail but it will not let you unless they are your bounty target.

Ohh i know. All you need to do is have no active bountys and hope for the best.

Saw this tactic being used by some people way back. Just had a BH with them during the pb and when it was done the bounty hunter Sendt two of the people that escaped to jail.

14 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

Hmmm....

I think its beating the system...I mean, cops can and should do there jobs and try to stop you...so I would classify it as Abusing the BH License, which would be a straight to jail offense

It's not a straight to jail offense to abuse bounty hunter licent. but that would probably couse of assisting a prison break where they are also able to RP them self out now.