I think there should be the option to transfer money on the phone bank app considering you can do the same in real life and I have seen Arma 2 Takistan Life servers use this idea and it worked great. Not sure if this has been suggested before but I thought it would make a good addition.

Hyper likes this

You can transfer money from the phone app directly already without being near the player though you are liable to a tax deduction. If the player is near you then you can pull the money out of your atm into your hand then transfer this to another player you will then not loose out on a tax deduction.

I upgraded to the new iPhone10 its the only one on the island you won't have these features you will have to visit an atm. -_-

Edited by ~ Will ~
I am a Retard
31 minutes ago, ~ Will ~ said:

You can transfer money from the phone app directly already without being near the player though you are liable to a tax deduction. If the player is near you then you can pull the money out of your atm into your hand then transfer this to another player you will then not loose out on a tax deduction.

what...? You gotta be high

Akula likes this
1 hour ago, Norwegianviking said:

Ehh wouldn't mind it but not something necessary ether. Seen Takistan life server that an ATM app on the phone that you could you take out cash from the phone. If it was to be implemented it should have a bigger fees then the ATM does.

It's not needed but I find myself driving to ATM's pretty often to send friends money. I would much rather do it from anywhere

5 hours ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

-1 voids the the point of a debit card and should you acquire cash via robbing or what else you should not just be able to sit in a corner until you can store it. Get to an ATM.

Transferring money only sends it from your bank  to other bank accounts. You cant give people cash on hand or deposit cash with this. They would still need a debit they just wouldn't need to wait for you to wire it to their account. If you could store money anywhere that would be way too op as you said.

Edited by Yung God
Ghost0fDawn likes this
18 minutes ago, bamf said:

At this point though, literally every ATM you see on Asylum will let you perform all banking functions (not just the marked ones). Isn't that good enough?

Yeah it is very helpful but sometimes you're mining or something and you don't want to drive and come back just to send money. I understand its a pretty small issue but I thought it would be cool to have since it was really useful on Arma 2. Either way its just a suggestion.