Yes, it's too hard to balance. You have to think about the balancing on Altis and Stratis. The Dark Horse house sits just next to a turf, rebel being camped? Get fully geared at the turf and keep fighting, see what I'm saying? Would just make it unfair honestly. Also, on Altis, a place to spawn where cops or rebels most likely will not be at that you can grab a 7.62 at? Cops would be pissed.

Point is, there needs to be risk involved with acquiring a high powered marksman rifle. But yes, it would make turfs a big priority, especially the one next to donor, as it could serve as a second rebel and is within walking distance of the donor spawn point. But yeah, -1 for this.

Turfs still arent fought over like Cartels. Maybe needs a little more incentive' date=' like 7.62 ammo?[/quote']

This, however, is smart as fuck and I love it. +1

Turfs still arent fought over like Cartels. Maybe needs a little more incentive' date=' like 7.62 ammo?[/quote']

I don't know. RD and Mob have had a lot of skirmishes at Rodopoli since the change.

Pretty sure that has more to do with Rebel knowing MOB will be there then wanting control the Turf. lol

It's actually because we like the discounted guns. With both Turfs arms and lowest taxes... mk-1s are like 4.5k