Cocaine removal

Cocaine In my opinion needs to come back to Altis. It is involved with many things and instead of creating a whole new system just bring back cocaine. Many people including myself did coke runs as a way to make money it was a very rewarding job but a very dangerous one too. Unless you add something else that gives out the same pay I don't think altis will feel the same. Anyways I believe cocaine should be added back in the same place it should sell and buy at the same price as before and the processing place and drug dealer should remain at the same location as they were at before.

Coke is symbolic to me, it was the first illegal way I made money with, after playing it for 1 year i started making guns with it, and I still use it today in my crates and have invested heavily in it. I don't get why they would remove it, are the developers roleplaying when it comes to it? I hope they aren't taking it that far... 

BananaGoatPC likes this
1 minute ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Cocaine was one of the best ways to make money. It also was a great way to craft things. Removing cocaine makes it harder on the developers as now they have to come up with a new system. Why do this when everyone loved and enjoyed cocaine.

No they don't. If it is really determined that the locations of cartel was needed then they will "invent" another drug. Mushrooms, Lsd

Put an Ephedra Field where the old Cocaine Field was, make Ephedra what you use to craft guns instead of Opium until you can think of something else.

Anyone with Unprocessed Cocaine in their house just give them comp.

There are two Hydrogen Mines and two Phosphorus Mines, why not two Ephedra Fields?

Edited by Vanilla Coke
Mike Stmria likes this
18 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Put an Ephedra Field where the old Cocaine Field was, make Ephedra what you use to craft guns instead of Opium until you can think of something else.

Anyone with Unprocessed Cocaine in their house just give them comp.

There are two Hydrogen Mines and two Phosphorus Mines, why not two Ephedra Fields?

Ephedra is mainly used in the production of meth. The addition of an extra Ephedra field would result in all those who camp cocaine fields and processors moving to the meth processor and no one would be able to do any meth. However that is a decent fix.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
Just now, BananaGoatPC said:

Ephedra is mainly used in the production of meth. The addition of an extra Ephedra field would result in all those who camp cocaine fields and processors moving to the meth processor and no one would be able to do any meth.

It will give Ephedra a different use and will be an extra thing for cops to check.

How in the world does giving an item a different use encourage camping of it's other use? <_<

1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

It will give Ephedra a different use and will be an extra thing for cops to check.

How in the world does giving an item a different use encourage camping of it's other use? <_<

You sent this the same time I sent mine. Your right it would give Ephedra another use but cocaine was a decent way to make money for those who just started and now its gone. Unless Ephedra sells for a decent price. Anyways like I said replace the cocaine no one had a problem with it, it wasn't causing any problems, why cause problems? 

Just now, BananaGoatPC said:

You sent this the same time I sent mine. Your right it would give Ephedra another use but cocaine was a decent way to make money for those who just started and now its gone. Unless Ephedra sells for a decent price. Anyways like I said replace the cocaine no one had a problem with it, it wasn't causing any problems, why cause problems? 

You're making my brain hurt, I am not going to argue with you anymore. This shit is already decided, give it time, and have a little faith in the dev's. When they fuck things up, it's usually fixed within a few days, you just need to chill out and wait.

giphy.gif