Let talk about the Revival of Asylum.

This is the most retarded thread I have ever read and that's saying a lot. Asylum is not dieing; all you have to do to see this is look around  kavala. when I go there I see tons of new players who are looking for an rp experience which is not necessarily the competitive cartel life that asylum used to be all about. You see the influx of new players who are absolute shit at combat as the death of the community but in reality it is the new players who will prolong its life beyond when the last of the "veteran" players have quit. It is only natural that after 2+ years asylum is becoming stale for some of us, but that is an individual's opinion and in no way reflects the game's overall content. Asylum is not dying, it has more features than ever before, countless ways to make money, a new map in the making, and endgame for both cops and rebels. You are just tired of it and that is completely understandable considering how many thousands of hours you have all spend here, so if you're so unhappy with it then just leave and find something else to spend your free time on. 

All someone's gotta do is think a bit and come up with some new locations for shit, and if the locations are shit throw some objects in there somewhere to balance it / make it less shit, and release it. Just tell the community this is planned temporary content. Like, I despise the dropping shit in and hoping everyone likes it or it makes the server work better at the cost of dissolving an experience/mechanic.

Therefore cop v civ objectives get fresh cycles.

Cartels get fresh cycles.

Maybe even some gas stations could get moved around a bit or add a few off pre-existing structures. This would be cool honestly. Like some far out robberies in the northwest corner of the map? Hell yeah.

Maybe bring life to the top left section of the map in some way? (Didn't think anything about it just throwing shit out there, would probably involve massive investment in another city which could be a framerate hardware issue or some shit)

Be cool if we got a sofia rebel at the Northeast lighthouse peninsula or somewhere around there.

Key words cycle, and another key word temporary. It can be temporary. Just straight up tell us to man up and that is is very likely to be ONLY temporary. Why is the word temporary so afraid to be used in this community? I don't understand. Leave it at that have fun and throw some shit at us.

Or not. Whatever, Asylum is fine honestly, doesn't need much changing, I just care about balance too much not to spew some shit out my mouth. Still hate the bounty hunter update, having a bounty is an automatic bank account deduction or jail sentence. Shouldn't have to drop whatever your doing to go to a courthouse or cop because some dickhead wanted to try and rob you or be dumb. You know if you delay that one manslaughter 5 BHs with stings are gonna roll up and drop on your shit, and destroy whatever you were doing at the time because one guy had to be a nuisance.

Mike Stmria likes this
17 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

All someone's gotta do is think a bit and come up with some new locations for shit, and if the locations are shit throw some objects in there somewhere to balance it / make it less shit, and release it. Just tell the community this is planned temporary content. Like, I despise the dropping shit in and hoping everyone likes it or it makes the server work better at the cost of dissolving an experience/mechanic.

Therefore cop v civ objectives get fresh cycles.

Cartels get fresh cycles.

Maybe even some gas stations could get moved around a bit or add a few off pre-existing structures. This would be cool honestly. Like some far out robberies in the northwest corner of the map? Hell yeah.

Maybe bring life to the top left section of the map in some way? (Didn't think anything about it just throwing shit out there, would probably involve massive investment in another city which could be a framerate hardware issue or some shit)

Be cool if we got a sofia rebel at the Northeast lighthouse peninsula or somewhere around there.

Key words cycle, and another key word temporary. It can be temporary. Just straight up tell us to man up and that is is very likely to be ONLY temporary. Why is the word temporary so afraid to be used in this community? I don't understand. Leave it at that have fun and throw some shit at us.

Or not. Whatever, Asylum is fine honestly, doesn't need much changing, I just care about balance too much not to spew some shit out my mouth. Still hate the bounty hunter update, having a bounty is an automatic bank account deduction or jail sentence. Shouldn't have to drop whatever your doing to go to a courthouse or cop because some dickhead wanted to try and rob you or be dumb. You know if you delay that one manslaughter 5 BHs with stings are gonna roll up and drop on your shit, and destroy whatever you were doing at the time because one guy had to be a nuisance.

100% agree dust, however, i feel some people may get mad when they buy a house at a new rebel and it moves a month later. personally you should know the risk but it's another thing to look at