"I wish epTic would swallow a coathanger"

A couple nights ago I was pulling into wal mart after a long day of work. I was getting dog food as usual because one of my dogs is a pig and stuffs her head in the food bag all the time. As I pull into the parking spot a notice a couple and an older woman standing on either side of a car. The young couple seemed to be arguing with the woman as would a child or relative of the woman. She seemed irritated and sauntered off unable or just unwilling to help with what seemed to be some kind of impediment. Since they were both standing near the cars driver door looking at the window I assumed they must need some kind of help getting into the window. I spoke with them and came to find out they had locked the keys in the car and tried to find a Coathanger. To the couple dismay they only seemed to carry plastic!?!? It was a dark day and though it seemed like all was lost a light was emerging into their presence. I arrived and after hearing their story, told them, "I have a very high quality piece of metal hanger i could procure for your situation, a metal Coathanger." The coathanger felt great against my fingers as I handed it over to the lovely couple. I went into the store and about my business. Later upon leaving the store I noticed police cars in the front emergency parking area and a woman speaking to the police about her car being stolen. I thought nothing of it. When I reached my car the hanger was gently and tenderly returned to the seat of my car (window was down). Just goes to show if you are getting dogfood and lend someone your coathanger your bound to get it back on your car's seat so long as you have the window down.