Question about the rules

Spade

1 minute ago, Spade said:

So this rebel comes up to oil processing trying to steal my boat and I store it in my garage, then he tells me that I am getting reported for doing that and I offer to respawn the boat back but he just tell me im getting banned. Is this true? 

Was he initated with you when you stored it?

3 minutes ago, Spade said:

So this rebel comes up to oil processing trying to steal my boat and I store it in my garage, then he tells me that I am getting reported for doing that and I offer to respawn the boat back but he just tell me im getting banned. Is this true? 

If he was trying to steal your boat and you stored it in your garage then that is considered "Combat Storing" and yes that violates server rules.

BUT if you are attempting to right your wrong with the individual and he just says no "you're getting banned" and you can show proof that you were trying to right the wrong, then I can tell you right now you WON'T get banned. I would probably just ban that guy who reported you for being a huge asshole honestly. 

The reason we ban people in the first place is so they understand what they did violates server rules and hopefully that person will learn their lesson and not violate that rule again.