When Chase is on the front page of CCG Launcher....

2 minutes ago, antwon said:

ae1b4319e1bee27ce35be245c225d5fd.gif

Got yourself a free haircut

have you played against him and his ratty ass friends? my god they are so annoying to play against. they just spawn in a quad bike with satchel charges and ram our ifrit every time we go in cap and tab out.

1 hour ago, Goldy said:

have you played against him and his ratty ass friends? my god they are so annoying to play against. they just spawn in a quad bike with satchel charges and ram our ifrit every time we go in cap and tab out.

Are you really talking about ratty ass friends? Goldy should we upload the clip on what you rats did to use earlier on exile? 

George likes this
2 hours ago, Walt Jr. said:

Are you really talking about ratty ass friends? Goldy should we upload the clip on what you rats did to use earlier on exile? 

Go ahead lmao? Believe or not I was the one that didn't even want to kill you until they all called me a pussy. You are lucky chase gave you that group invite in the first place so beg more. Panda is a fuckin savage. Gang Gang.

Chase likes this
2 hours ago, Goldy said:

Go ahead lmao? Believe or not I was the one that didn't even want to kill you until they all called me a pussy. You are lucky chase gave you that group invite in the first place so beg more. Panda is a fuckin savage. Gang Gang.

panda is a savage but get off my nikka #waltbbyluv ill burn dis bitch down #swea #onairthang!

356b835ed91697b03c2388772a95da86.400x400

Edited by O/|/|3GA
Chase likes this
12 hours ago, Goldy said:

yea and then they also think they r hot shit when they blow up a car i steal

Chase likes this
13 hours ago, Goldy said:

gang gang shit n**** hahah I was dying

5 minutes ago, L1on said:

It depends on the day, the lessons you taught me from dick riding gnashes to get unbanned from duping paid off well

It was actually starance that dealt with me. He unbanned me because he said I am not a server meme that takes 3 minutes to gear and gives free front windshield cleans by sitting in the front seat.

Just now, Goldy said:

It was actually starance that dealt with me. He unbanned me because he said I am not a server meme that takes 3 minutes to gear and gives free front windshield cleans by sitting in the front seat.

starrance wasn't an admin when you got banned the first time, congratulations dude you're the 10000th person to use both of those jokes at least be original when you try to insult me lmao

Just now, L1on said:

starrance wasn't an admin when you got banned the first time, congratulations dude you're the 10000th person to use both of those jokes at least be original when you try to insult me lmao

you've been god awful at the game for like 2+ years and dick rode back in server 5. The fact that you haven't changed is astonishing. 

antwon likes this