What is this Bohemia violation pop up about ?

When this pops up, the server is in violation of Bohemia terms of service..This has already happened a few times before..You are not allowed to sell content that belongs to Bohemia and profit off of it so they will remove battle eye from the server, I am sure higher ups in Asylum are already aware and working to get things sorted.

1 minute ago, >Jay< said:

When this pops up, the server is in violation of Bohemia terms of service..This has already happened a few times before..You are not allowed to sell content that belongs to Bohemia and profit off of it so they will remove battle eye from the server, I am sure higher ups in Asylum are already aware and working to get things sorted.

it was never removed. just the message popped up unless they remove battleye later on

I went on life break when asylum got hacked so i can tell that donation perks are not the same and everyone of my friends donated back then but i think that most people that donated back then would not donate if perks were just "cosmetic" like they are going to be now. Bohemia should help devs with money or free hosting if they are going to cut all means for devs to earn money for servers like they are doing now. I just hope asylum can survive :(

1 minute ago, Vash said:

Still, I don't have access to the car because Im not donor 4

They are allowed to prevent you from having cosmetic items such as skins as they are not Bohemia property, they are the property of the dev. Its also level 3 FYI

Edited by HotWings