What happened to night time guys?

1 hour ago, Parker said:

Was removed because all people did was buy nvgs turning it into "green time". I personally would like it to come back for atleast 30mins before a restart or something but not like it was before. A whole restart of night is aids. 

Agreed for sure.

4 minutes ago, ProjectGemini said:

Make NVG's more expensive so it's not just "green time" :P Encourage people to stay in lit areas or use headlights on cars, stay on roads, etc. People who really need them (to fight cartels and stuff) could buy them anyways.

Yeah if it was only night time for 30 mins or an hour that'd be great because it gives the island variety.

I loved night time, especially Kavala at night! The APD sirens lit up the city and revealed the creepers that hid in the dark.

My favorite past time was shooting all the street lights in order to make it more dark, yeah, I was that asshole.

I only hated it when it was foggy as AIDS and raining, actually, I hate any time of day with excessive fog and rain.

Why did they remove night again?

Edited by Kettles
lolz
27 minutes ago, Kettles said:

I loved night time, especially Kavala at night! The APD sirens lit up the city and revealed the creepers that hid in the dark.

My favorite past time was shooting all the street lights in order to make it more dark, yeah, I was that asshole.

I only hated it when it was foggy as AIDS and raining, actually, I hate any time of day with excessive fog and rain.

Why did they remove night again?

Because everyone was just wearing nightvision so they called it "green time", however it was super cool! If only it was added back in...

Edited by xkrypt
More reasoning
1 hour ago, xkrypt said:

Because everyone was just wearing nightvision so they called it "green time", however it was super cool! If only it was added back in...

The "Green time" thing has always seemed invalid to me too. Say you add in lightning for weather, suddenly you get flashes randomly that blind your NVG's for a second. Spotlights on police helicopters as a warrant squad rolls up, blinds you if you have NVG's on for a bit. Flashes from guns far away, bright lights, headlights, tracers, etc. Night time can add in some legitimate challenges that are pretty cool. 

1 hour ago, ProjectGemini said:

Make NVG's more expensive so it's not just "green time" :P Encourage people to stay in lit areas or use headlights on cars, stay on roads, etc. People who really need them (to fight cartels and stuff) could buy them anyways.

This gave me more chromosomes than krypton talking to me

1 hour ago, ProjectGemini said:

The "Green time" thing has always seemed invalid to me too. Say you add in lightning for weather, suddenly you get flashes randomly that blind your NVG's for a second. Spotlights on police helicopters as a warrant squad rolls up, blinds you if you have NVG's on for a bit. Flashes from guns far away, bright lights, headlights, tracers, etc. Night time can add in some legitimate challenges that are pretty cool. 

Right? It was great.