Shadowplay not showing up

11 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

the only thing i can think of is, uninstall and re-install it. Maybe restart your router, maybe it cant make the connection? if it wont work i can maybe assist through teamviewer

11 minutes ago, Anton said:

Well rip us

I have found a solution. 

Go into your Program Files (x86)/NVIDIA Corporation/Nvidia GeForce Experience and make a shortcut of the GFExperience.EXE. When you make the shortcut change the properties to this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\GFExperience.exe" -shadowplay

a0ab094203d88336e2487eb6dc8ee1f5.png

Edited by TheRealLethal
3 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

I know your pain buddy. I reformatted my PC today. And shadow play is not showing up. If you find a fix, please post it here. Have tried everything. 

Are you running arma in fullscreen window? if so make sure your shadowplay has desktop capture on otherwise it wont record, i had same issue

Just now, Austin S. said:

Are you running arma in fullscreen window? if so make sure your shadowplay has desktop capture on otherwise it wont record, i had same issue

Its not the fact that arma wont record its the fact that shadowplay was not showing up in geforce experience. it was acting as if i had a GPu that was not compatible. i fixed it tho.