Hoping for what 2016 has to come

Larry

If you are a trump supporter let me remind you what he said in Time magazine in 1998 about running for president!

If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican.

They're the dumbest group of voters in the county. They believe anything in Fox News.

I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific!

Great choice guys , Great choice!

If you are an american citizen and are worried about an illegal immigrant who cant speak english taking your job.

What does that say about you?

If you are a trump supporter let me remind you what he said in Time magazine in 1998 about running for president!

If I were to run' date=' I'd run as a Republican.

They're the dumbest group of voters in the county. They believe anything in Fox News.

I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific!

Great choice guys , Great choice!

If you are an american citizen and are worried about an illegal immigrant who cant speak english taking your job.

What does that say about you?[/quote']

Please provide a link when you mention nthings people said in the past.

There is this wonderful invention I'm not sure if you ever heard of it.

Its called google..

game changer and I suggest you try it ASAP!

Except whenever you make a claim - as you have done in this case - the burden of proof rests on you. Otherwise, whatever you say his tantamount to speculation or, even worse, it has the potential to be a fake claim. I'd love to hear where you got that bit of information.

Except whenever you make a claim - as you have done in this case - the burden of proof rests on you. Otherwise' date=' whatever you say his tantamount to speculation or have the potential to be fake. I'd love to hear where you got that bit of information.[/quote']

Burden of proof on a forum?

I'm only making a post if you don't believe it you can google it.

You should strive, regardless of the arena, to add some credibility to your claims. Especially if you are quoting a damning statement that someone else has said in the past. If you don't wish to do that then you run the risk of making it easier for someone to cast aside what you have said as simple hyperbole. It is up to you if you wish to expose your statements to such scrutiny.

You should strive' date=' regardless of the arena, to add some credibility to your claims. Especially if you are quoting a damning statement that someone else has said in the past. If you don't wish to do that then you run the risk making it easier for someone to cast aside what you have said as simple hyperbole. Up to you if you wish to expose your statements to such scrutiny. [/quote']

Im not afraid to be exposed to scrutiny

Correct me if I am wrong though' date=' wasn't the purpose of your original statement to "call into light" a damning statement that Trump has said in the past?[/quote']

The statement was to inform the uninformed citizen who does not wish to be fooled into voting for some one they think they understand.

We can hear what comes out of his mouth today but does not mean the past should be forgotten!

The statement was to inform the uninformed citizen who does not wish to be fooled into voting for some one they think they understand.

We can hear what comes out of his mouth today but does not mean the past should be forgotten!

You can probably see where this is going then. How you actually inform the uninformed citizen - as I am sure you know Manolo - is by providing something next to your quick "paraphrase" showing them that your statement isn't a bunch of malarky. Excuse my language.

Since this is your goal, to inform the uninformed, wouldn't that only serve to highlight the importance of providing a link since credence and not hyperbole is your goal? If you were not trying to "inform" then I could understand not desiring providing a link. Not providing a link while trying to inform; however, seems to be almost working against yourself or counter productive. I could claim that, "Hillary Clinton wants to remove the entire upper class slowly by shooting them with baby-seaking bullets. Go Google it. I am just trying to inform the uninformed citizen." With the Internet being as… expansive as it is today, it wouldn't surprise if full articles talking about the hypothetical I just made up actually exist. See what our comments about the potential POTUS incumbent have in common?

Here is the thing about what [uSER=362]Manolo[/uSER] was talking about. http://gawker.com/no-donald-trump-ne...t-g-1737103793

See the importance of including something whenever you quote something damning? Someone might have actually believed you that he said that back in 1998 Manolo. You were actually working to misinform people instead of informing them. You even told me to go Google what you didn't even bother to check yourself. You have to be careful man.

This is true. I am for him' date=' he's the best of a bad situation. Who else does everyone want? Hilary????? Then we're all really fucked. Although Bill Clinton being a "First Lady" would be hilarious.[/quote']

This ^. Trumps crazy, considering he wanted to put name tags on people lmfao.

The Islamic websites that are persuading/brain washing people to join ISIS aren't allowed to be shut down based on the persons right to express themselves. Fuck that.

By now, after everything that has happened, we should realize that we may have to violate the amendments to fix what is wrong. Trumps the only one I see who has the balls to do that, so I guess he's the best choice. Otherwise we will just keep bringing them in. I'm not goin to find the article where I read this a while ago, but ISIS claimed to have thousands of people within the U.S hiding. Who knows.

See the importance of including something whenever you quote something damning? Someone might have actually believed you that he said that back in 1998 Manolo. You were actually working to misinform people instead of informing them. You even told me to go Google what you didn't even bother to check yourself. You have to be careful man.

It's an important mile stone for trump to clear his past of any wrong doing. The trump quote is exactly what is going on now. Want to build a fence kinda possible would not stop immigrants or drugs from coming into the country. So not only will it cost money from the tax payers it would turn out to be a waste. Stop letting in Muslims to this country also not possible he can say it but our laws don't allow this kind of predujice.

Let's talk a little about ISIS

So when bush started the destabilization of Iraq and the Middle East we killed over 500k innocent civilians in the 1st few years. These Iraq civilians grew a hate and because of our actions as the aggressors they started defending them selves and blowing them selves up. We labeled them terrorist and started going after them. We tried to train a people that never wanted our help and when we though they were ready we left all of our war machine in Iraq. What weapons do you think ISIS is using ? They don't own weapons factories ? So whe you see them on tv holding american made weapons start thinking how they got those.

We created ISIS with our weapons and now the U.S. Gov will make the tax payers purchase new weapons to fight a new war.

So educate yourself just because a candidate is saying it for popularity doesn't make it true. A closed minded country will never progress.

Now there are candidates offering to fight for free college and free health care which is what our society really needs. Think of the money you or your parents will pay for an education that the other half of the planet is getting free.

These are the type of progressive changes I want but not for me for my kids and the future.

Who has done more damage to this country?

An illegal immigrants over worked and under paid or a banker who in 2008 stole millions of homes from the hard working american people their savings and their jobs.

Open your eyes and see that those who tell the truth are crucified and those that lie get put up in a pedestal

It's an important mile stone for trump to clear his past of any wrong doing. The trump quote is exactly what is going on now. Want to build a fence kinda possible would not stop immigrants or drugs from coming into the country. So not only will it cost money from the tax payers it would turn out to be a waste. Stop letting in Muslims to this country also not possible he can say it but our laws don't allow this kind of predujice.

Let's talk a little about ISIS

So when bush started the destabilization of Iraq and the Middle East we killed over 500k innocent civilians in the 1st few years. These Iraq civilians grew a hate and because of our actions as the aggressors they started defending them selves and blowing them selves up. We labeled them terrorist and started going after them. We tried to train a people that never wanted our help and when we though they were ready we left all of our war machine in Iraq. What weapons do you think ISIS is using ? They don't own weapons factories ? So whe you see them on tv holding american made weapons start thinking how they got those.

We created ISIS with our weapons and now the U.S. Gov will make the tax payers purchase new weapons to fight a new war.

So educate yourself just because a candidate is saying it for popularity doesn't make it true. A closed minded country will never progress.

Now there are candidates offering to fight for free college and free health care which is what our society really needs. Think of the money you or your parents will pay for an education that the other half of the planet is getting free.

These are the type of progressive changes I want but not for me for my kids and the future.

Who has done more damage to this country?

An illegal immigrants over worked and under paid or a banker who in 2008 stole millions of homes from the hard working american people their savings and their jobs.

Open your eyes and see that those who tell the truth are crucified and those that lie get put up in a pedestal

So, do you wish to simply acknowledge you were in the wrong when you misquoted Trump... or are we going to skip over that?

So' date=' do you wish to simply acknowledge you were in the wrong when you misquoted Trump... or are we going to skip over that?[/quote']

Not only is my quote correct but all you have to do is turn on the TV to see it live.

I understand that you want to vote for him and defend him based on bias but the quote is 100% truth.

Instead of opening your eyes you choose to defend the guy who called Republicans the dumbest group of voters in the nation.

When Trump said that he wanted to build a wall who went nuts even though it would never work.

When Trump said he wouldn't let Muslims in the country tell me who went nuts over it?

Turn on the TV and you can see the quote it action!

Ogre is ashamed of the options we have available for 2016 as main contenders for president

Pencil pushing feminazi that is pro cisa and anything that strips away legal protections against government spying on its own citizens

Or the assclown that hates anything that isn't his skin color, believes wages across murricaaa are too high (because current minimum wage is way too overpowered apparently) and spits on diplomatic endeavors unless it's focused on Soviet Russia.

Fuck all.