Feedback- Seemingly no admin assitance ever

I recently was banned by the custom BABS program asylum uses because of a script restriction on server restart. I am sure you have all seen people get kicked for the battlenet script restriction when the server first starts. Well this time BABS perm ban'd me. I have sat in assistance channel after submiting the ban appeal and have watched multiple admins come and go. You can see when people are afk or not by their idle time and only 1 of them where afk. Others are around but you (me) dont have permissions to actually messege them. 

Currently there are  6 of us in the ban appeal channel. Ive only been here for a little over an hour now and just watched a guy thats been in here for 5 min get pulled into an invisible help channel (detention center) with an admin and a moderater, but here I still wait longer than the others for my turn.. *Edit: Another person who joined in the last 10 minutes was pulled to assistance channel lol .. I still wait.

This website says that there are 24 admins. Ive watched people in game complain about RDM and multiple times different people state that it doesnt really matter what you do, that admins are rarely on (this is what they have stated not my opinion)

Is the lack of support due to the progression of asylums "Identity" and that is why support/dev team has seemingly stopped existing and is instead focusing 100% into the new project?

There are many features of this server that I enjoy, and my friends and I are trying to find somewhere to play. Just cant figure out why people tell us there are active admins all the time but we never see them in teamspeak. 

This is by no means a QQ thread, this is just one perspective from a fiarly new player to this server. Every community is run differently and I came from a server where the average wait time for support was less than 5 minutes so it just might be that I am spoiled in that sense. Its just difficult watching multiple admins come and go while people sit in assistance channels for so long.

Edited by Harleus

Damn, I'm sorry to hear your first impressions of the community are in such a negative light.

As long as you wait in the 'help I've been banned' channel and do all the things required everything will be sorted out. The admins are clearly busy almost 24/7 and although I don't agree that 24 admins for a community of this size is acceptable, you've gotta just have some patience and wait. I suggest you just leave Teamspeak running and go and play another game until you get spoken to. It may take a while, but someone will help you eventually.

I wish you the best of luck in your ban appeal anyway.

Edited by BioHazard
2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

It's probably taking longer than usual because you got banned by BABS, and not all admins have access to see exactly what triggered the ban. Just be patient and I'm sure someone will help you out!

As I've told you in teamspeak, we got specific people who we rather take care of BABS bans, and one of them is currently on vacation while the second one is taking care of the servers at the moment, I've forwarded your request to the correct places, all you gotta do is wait.

Sorry for the inconvenience, though. 

BioHazard likes this
9 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

Well, I am assuming the long wait time (for this instance), would be because this past weekend was a pretty big national holiday here in the U.S. 

Where a lot of people are gone all weekend, doing things outside and stuff. 

^This

Also summer in general.

Give them some time to get caught up.

Keep in mind asylum has 5 servers, That is a large community. there is a lot to handle.

Edited by Reavantos