Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dork

wtf...

Recommended Posts

Just now, Thomas said:

Nope, all dirty money.

Can we read? He said drugs, he thinks its drugs, only possible way it could be drugs is a house crate. Unless they added the VTOL.
Why is it you jump to dupe, you should post what ever knowledge you have of this under http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/66-player-reports/  but seeing as you couldn't read what the poster said he thought it was you may have overlooked this.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BoBfromHR said:

Can we read? He said drugs, he thinks its drugs, only possible way it could be drugs is a house crate. Unless they added the VTOL.
Why is it you jump to dupe, you should post what ever knowledge you have of this under http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/66-player-reports/  but seeing as you couldn't read what the poster said he thought it was you may have overlooked this.

Currently sat in the team speak channel with Starance :D  I know what im talking about bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BoBfromHR said:

Can we read? He said drugs, he thinks its drugs, only possible way it could be drugs is a house crate. Unless they added the VTOL.
Why is it you jump to dupe, you should post what ever knowledge you have of this under http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/66-player-reports/  but seeing as you couldn't read what the poster said he thought it was you may have overlooked this.

DO the math. Meth is worth max 800 a piece. Weighs 3 when processed. Less than  333k MAX.

Scotch. Avg = 1000$. 3 Weight when processed. 333k MAX

You were saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Axe said:

DO the math. Meth is worth max 800 a piece. Weighs 3 when processed. Less than  333k MAX.

Scotch. Avg = 1000$. 3 Weight when processed. 333k MAX

You were saying? 

i was hoping it would get locked before it got here since it is about admin affairs but i see no one could just be like yeah haha drugs, not like OMG CHEATZ POST ON FORUMS which inst supposed to happen right or am I wrong about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BoBfromHR said:

i was hoping it would get locked before it got here since it is about admin affairs but i see no one could just be like yeah haha drugs, not like OMG CHEATZ POST ON FORUMS which inst supposed to happen right or am I wrong about that?

So what? Its not hurting anyone? I mean, Fuck.... Do you feel the need to protect people from seeing "SUCH ATROCITIES". Like. So what? 

Do you think violent video games cause violence as well? 

Or do you demand a disclaimer before a "disturbing" video?

This screen shot isnt going to make people go out and cheat or harm anyone?

JAY1HP likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...