Please fix the server..

The server the past few days has been very shitty, I've constantly switched Altis servers hoping that one would be better then another and none were. I get to play maybe 20-30 minutes without getting kicked for Battle Eye not responding, or the server just crashing by itself. I know It's not me because Im speaking on be half of a lot of my friends that play the server/s... So please... put some money toward DDOS protection if thats the issue, or just fix the servers in general.. it's happening too frequently now on and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thanks

1 minute ago, JAdams said:

The server the past few days has been very shitty, I've constantly switched Altis servers hoping that one would be better then another and none were. I get to play maybe 20-30 minutes without getting kicked for Battle Eye not responding, or the server just crashing by itself. I know It's not me because Im speaking on be half of a lot of my friends that play the server/s... So please... put some money toward DDOS protection if thats the issue, or just fix the servers in general.. it's happening too frequently now on and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thanks

The moment you'll gain some knowledge about how much ddos costs, come back and complain, iight?

4 minutes ago, JAdams said:

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Pentax said:

The moment you'll gain some knowledge about how much ddos costs, come back and complain, iight?

Yeah..You can rent stressers monthly for really cheap, and the ddos protection is veryyyyy expensive..I'm sure right now they are prioritizing money towards server costs since donations we're R.I.P from battleye.

3 minutes ago, Shane McCoy said:

They can just use the money recently dumped on them from the idiots who buy crate keys.

I am on of those idiots

think of how much money you believe that is. And triple it. Might get you closer to how much it costs for a month or so