The issue with the HUD is that its not clean, it doesn't look good. It literally looks like them Low Tier Altis Life servers where you start with $10m.

People can always get used to the positioning, however the images really need to be changed to look much nicer. Use Exile as inspiration, look how good the HUD UI looks on there, things that you can do without modding the server.

BioHazard likes this
30 minutes ago, Haych said:

The issue with the HUD is that its not clean, it doesn't look good. It literally looks like them Low Tier Altis Life servers where you start with $10m.

People can always get used to the positioning, however the images really need to be changed to look much nicer. Use Exile as inspiration, look how good the HUD UI looks on there, things that you can do without modding the server.

EXACTLY. The server looks like those shitty Wasteland servers where they have the ugly UI. Exile did an AMAZING job with that.

1 hour ago, Haych said:

you know how many fucking times i hit Y yesterday just to click the phone icon. 

Its going to be annoying as hell to get used to hitting I instead of Y. '

And yes, @Paratus change health to Green when 100%, it makes it seem like you are always damaged. 

Edited by Dork
Gubber Flexx and The Orphan like this
29 minutes ago, Dork said:

you know how many fucking times i hit Y yesterday just to click the phone icon. 

Its going to be annoying as hell to get used to hitting I instead of Y. '

And yes, @Paratus change health to Green when 100%, it makes it seem like you are always damaged. 

everytime i opened my phone since i felt so dumb i would just call someone so I don't feel like i was such an idiot for opening my phone

2 hours ago, BolivianRAMPAGE said:

EXACTLY. The server looks like those shitty Wasteland servers where they have the ugly UI. Exile did an AMAZING job with that.

Precisely. If a new player see's that HUD, he will instantly think this server is not developed and wouldn't bother putting in time to play it.

A good UI leaves good first impressions, and first impressions is always the most important thing for new players. Its the difference in them staying, or finding another server.