Depravity (2nd Montage)

41 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

No offense to you personally but i really hate kills in montages that just show shooting defensless or static targets.

Like some guy sitting still in a heli and you shoot him... like why would anyone want to see that? 

Montages are about highlights of some good gameplay, lucky moments, insane shit right^^

Well it was his fault for landing there, I shot him 20 times before he died.. server lag. Didn't think people wanted to see him land while I fired a whole clip into him.

I do agree, but I put what I want in there. Although out of everything you criticize one clip of the video. Not even anything nice to say about it.

Just now, GhostSniper said:

Well it was his fault for landing there, I shot him 20 times before he died.. server lag. Didn't think people wanted to see him land while I fired a whole clip into him.

I do agree, but I put what I want in there. Although out of everything you criticize one clip of the video. Not even anything nice to say about it.

Ofcourse you can put in what you want, i'm just kindly showing critism because i do not like it...

Critism isn't meant offensive but as something to learn from, whatever you do with it is upto you.

GH05T likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Ofcourse you can put in what you want, i'm just kindly showing critism because i do not like it...

Critism isn't meant offensive but as something to learn from, whatever you do with it is upto you.

Okay, so I took it the wrong way. I'll take it as advice for improvement. :) 

16 hours ago, Sp0on said:

ye soup grabber. we had a ping for someone else at airport garage and when we get there my fuckin potato driver decides to pull up all slow out in the open and of course im the one that dies :/

Sorry about that