Cant join servers

|Cam|

Im making this thread for people to collaborate and share ideas for the following...

days ago I started arma and all was well until I spawned in. I started getting around 1-10 fps and this happened for a bit until I was kicked. The message states "You were kicked from the game". Sometimes it will say "Battleye: Client not responding". I have tried the following to fix...

• Restart modem
  • Restart Arma and reinstall Arma
  • Verify intergrity game cache
  • removed addons folder and verified
  • switched profiles in arma

None of these worked and I don't know what to do. One other person I know is having this same issue. Please help!

3 hours ago, |Cam| said:

Im making this thread for people to collaborate and share ideas for the following...

days ago I started arma and all was well until I spawned in. I started getting around 1-10 fps and this happened for a bit until I was kicked. The message states "You were kicked from the game". Sometimes it will say "Battleye: Client not responding". I have tried the following to fix...

• Restart modem
  • Restart Arma and reinstall Arma
  • Verify intergrity game cache
  • removed addons folder and verified
  • switched profiles in arma

None of these worked and I don't know what to do. One other person I know is having this same issue. Please help!

Does the problem occur on Asylum servers only? 

Also the problem is not occuring to everyone but actually just a few people.

Some things you could try: 

* Update all drivers

* Run steam/Arma as Administrator

* Delete all mods 

* Perhaps changing something in your network configuration. (Sadly i wouldn't know what) 

* If nothing of the above you could reinstall Windows (Last resort)

If the issue only appears on Asylum get into contact with the devs through discord. The best you could do in this situation is make a as detailed description as possible for the devs to look at straight away. 

Edited by Midamaru
|Cam| likes this

If you're on a router, or wireless, try bypassing router and using cable straight from modem to at least eliminate that as an issue. :shrug:

Run a ping test to the server IP :shrug:

I think Windows just had an update recently, so if more than one are effected all of a sudden it's worth seeing if that update made any changes to your firewall permissions or anti-virus settings. :shrug:

Edited by Furnie Mack