Black Water is a Top Tier Gang

Just now, Mako said:

Congrats on posting a 5 minute clip instead of editing in the kills you got, I honestly enjoyed watching all 5 minutes of that shadowplay footage.

Lol all I did was slap music in it. Too lazy to edit. Don't watch it if you don't want to.

21 minutes ago, Iced said:

ur pretty potato like u dont even move ur mouse u just strafe and spray

I'm sorry when I move my mouse, my frames drop to like 3 so I choose not to. Your a pretty shit player so idk why you bother to comment dude.

1 minute ago, Psycotic said:

I'm sorry when I move my mouse, my frames drop to like 3 so I choose not to. Your a pretty shit player so idk why you bother to comment dude.

Why does this happen? I have a GTX 650 and an i53330 @3.0Ghz

29 minutes ago, Iced said:

ur pretty potato like u dont even move ur mouse u just strafe and spray

Your not me. You don't have my PC. Don't make comments on things you don't understand. Btw, what happened to that 3 mil you stole from Depravity? 

GH05T likes this
7 hours ago, Psycotic said:

Im far better than u now that i know your weakness ill outstrafe u and u will have zero chance. As for the gang bank thing dont comment on what you dont know good luck with your two man gang.

4 hours ago, Iced said:

Im far better than u now that i know your weakness ill outstrafe u and u will have zero chance. As for the gang bank thing dont comment on what you dont know good luck with your two man gang.

I'm sure if I had over 15 fps I could be a great player too. Thanks for the good luck m8.