RIP

Pentax

- Application -

- What is your in-game name? BlackBurn

- How old are you? 15

- Where are you from? TX USA 

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)  https://gyazo.com/678c7c15780aa341aef6d4db1329700b

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) REDRUM TFS IV.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Because im jihad approved. I will blast into the Enemy with Speed bombs. Also SUICIDE Expert .

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Fun, killings. Im also a very good in flying no joke. Friends with Haych,Hardy. :)

Edited 16 February by Pentax

9NL5j1WBty-12.png

11 hours ago, BlackBurn said:

- Application -

- How old are you? 15

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)  https://gyazo.com/678c7c15780aa341aef6d4db1329700b

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave/got kicked from them? Why? Make sure to include your previous names you used on previous gangs.) REDRUM TFS IV.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Because im jihad approved. I will blast into the Enemy with Speed bombs. Also SUICIDE Expert .

- Do you have anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Fun, killings. Im also a very good in flying no joke. Friends with Haych,Hardy. :)

9NL5j1WBty-12.png

Denied, currently our recruitment is closed due to amount of people we have in our gang.

11 hours ago, BlackBurn said:

- Application -

- How old are you? 15

9NL5j1WBty-12.png

If recruitment does open up, this guy is a fun man to play with . +1

17 hours ago, BlackBurn said:

- Application -

- How old are you? 15

9NL5j1WBty-12.png

-1 Really really dumb, this guy will piss you off like nobody else. Has no real experience in arma at all

explicit likes this
On 3/18/2016 at 3:55 PM, Pentax said:

Encore is moving into Australia Mod! No, we're not leaving Server 2. Recruitment from this point is open for people interested in joining Encore who play on Australia Life Mod. Recruitment for Altis Life is still closed until further notice.

Meh that was a very shitty idea which is already gone lel.

Btw ladies calm down, not even a single reason for you to post on this thread atm, cause recruitment is closed. Unless you can't read and still want to apply.

Edited by Pentax
JacobHarr likes this

So....

Since I moved to Australia mod, and have fully lost all my interest in playing Altis. I've put myself as a Retired, but still will be teamspeak admin, since I'm paying for it and I don't mind keep paying for it, for you guys. I guess you will have to open up your own recruitment page, since I will no longer have the power as far as the gang's administration gonna be happening. Good luck to Encore though, it was fun couple months which I enjoyed every hour of playing with you guys, strong group of players, keep it up! Maybe one day you'll get on aussie server to get your ass whooped ;). As my leaving gift I turned on Pentax's WHIP, but made it to be even more ANNOYING than it was, HAVE FUN. <3 :D

P.S. No the gang is not dead,it's healthy and alive and people are playing Altis life.

Close the thread please.

QrQLdhr.jpg

Edited by Pentax
8 minutes ago, Pentax said:

So....

Since I moved to Australia mod, and have fully lost all my interest in playing Altis. I've put myself as a Retired, but still will be teamspeak admin, since I'm paying for it and I don't mind keep paying for it, for you guys. I guess you will have to open up your own recruitment page, since I will no longer have the power as far as the gang's administration gonna be happening. Good luck to Encore though, it was fun couple months which I enjoyed every hour of playing with you guys, strong group of players, keep it up! Maybe one day you'll get on aussie server to get your ass whooped ;). As my leaving gift I turned on Pentax's WHIP, but made it to be even more ANNOYING than it was, HAVE FUN. <3 :D

P.S. No the gang is not dead,it's healthy and alive and people are playing Altis life.

Close the thread please.

QrQLdhr.jpg

Dont do it PENTAX! Your a legend bud