28 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Allow us to have 10 houses total between the 4 servers. All 10 on one server or broke up between the servers. 5 is just not enough for my scotch operations. 

Did they change it? I thought you were allowed 5 houses on each server allowing for up to 20 houses for servers 1-4. Being able to have 10 houses on one server would ruin the availability of player housing to a lot of players! 5 houses should be plenty of houses for one server for scotch purposes. I see scotch as something to do while you first get on per server restart more than anything because of the wait time required to make a profit. 

14 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Did they change it? I thought you were allowed 5 houses on each server allowing for up to 20 houses for servers 1-4. Being able to have 10 houses on one server would ruin the availability of player housing to a lot of players! 5 houses should be plenty of houses for one server for scotch purposes. I see scotch as something to do while you first get on per server restart more than anything because of the wait time required to make a profit. 

Uhh no. It takes hours to get mats and distill scotch for that many barrels. It isn't something you do when you first get on for 5 mins. Regardless, you're probably right about the availability of player housing. But its annoying to be limited. I would rahter be able to have 10 total and have them all on the same server than have 20 total and 5 on each.

Edited by Plus One Chromosome
1 minute ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Uhh no. It takes hours to get mats and distill scotch for that many barrels. It isn't something you do when you first get on for 5 mins. Regardless, you're probably right about the availability of player housing. But its annoying to be limited.

Got you. Yeah I only did scotch once when it came out and it was only for one house so thats what I was referring to I can only imagine doing it for five+ houses! I know gathering/buying/making everything takes more than five minutes.

Edited by Frizzy
1 hour ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Well I have the shed 300m north of distillery that I use crates in. Plus 2 abdera houses with 3 barrels, plus 2 athira with 3 barrels. So like, thats only 12 barrels. Shit is killing me. I have both crates filled with 333 new make each. I

Any time you ever comment on the forums you're bragging about your scotch houses

Cool, you bought houses.