Maintenance Fee for Houses!

-1 Seems kinda annoying to have to remember/ actively pay insurance on a house. Houses already go inactive after 2 months now and return to market so this would probably just screw over people who are somewhat less active. 
How often do you propose this "Maintenance" would need to be paid anyway ?   (Edit) If you could pay for months in advance or something instead of weekly or something it could work out though.

Edited by Thomas

-1 It honestly would be a cool idea, but so much can go wrong with it for people. What happens if someone goes on vacation for a week and cannot pay it? What if someone like myself gets called out to a wildland fire for 3 weeks and cannot get on to pay it. It's gonna punish people like us because we actually have a life outside the game. Even if you make it a monthly payment, people will still not be able to get on that exact day monthly to pay it.

Kettles likes this
4 hours ago, Med_Ex said:

-1 It honestly would be a cool idea, but so much can go wrong with it for people. What happens if someone goes on vacation for a week and cannot pay it? What if someone like myself gets called out to a wildland fire for 3 weeks and cannot get on to pay it. It's gonna punish people like us because we actually have a life outside the game. Even if you make it a monthly payment, people will still not be able to get on that exact day monthly to pay it.

What if you could pay on website?

4 hours ago, Thomas said:

-1 Seems kinda annoying to have to remember/ actively pay insurance on a house. Houses already go inactive after 2 months now and return to market so this would probably just screw over people who are somewhat less active. 
How often do you propose this "Maintenance" would need to be paid anyway ?   (Edit) If you could pay for months in advance or something instead of weekly or something it could work out though.

The maintenance time will be decided by the admins.

On 8/20/2016 at 4:27 AM, Med_Ex said:

What if you don't have a smartphone like me and do not have any access to internet while your gone. Happens to me all the time on wildfires.

Well the thing is not everyone gets wildfires all the time, its like me complaining about me flooding all the time and I don't have power "all the time" And? Thats depending on where you live. You cant make everyone happy.

Monster likes this
On 8/19/2016 at 6:06 PM, Mike Hawke said:

Cycle out houses from the old players and the new players. Every (Set Time Frame) you must go to (Location) and pay (A Percentage) of what your house is worth. 

This will really help cycle out houses throughout the players overtime.

You won't get much votes since people don't like things that cost them more money.

Since houses and gangs are supposed to have maintenance fees anyway I think it would be a good idea if it was just an automatic payment. If you don't have enough money, then that house gets removed. 

Monster likes this