Make rebel outposts free fire zones

Hey guys, today i'm bringing a suggestion that some people may not like but i had to try.

It is pretty much impossible to get a rebel licence and/or rebel gear actually because there is groups of people camping the outposts (those are the ones who won't like my topic, pretty much cause it's their camping spot). As many servers do (won't say names), the rebel outposts should be a free fire zone, or at least one of them.. People get sniped in the back while buying gear and I think it's unfair for the ones who want to gear up. I know this topic is short but it's straight to the point, i'm not the only one to be tired of dying from campers at rebel. thanks

2 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Hey guys, today i'm bringing a suggestion that some people may not like but i had to try.

It is pretty much impossible to get a rebel licence and/or rebel gear actually because there is groups of people camping the outposts (those are the ones who won't like my topic, pretty much cause it's their camping spot). As many servers do (won't say names), the rebel outposts should be a free fire zone, or at least one of them.. People get sniped in the back while buying gear and I think it's unfair for the ones who want to gear up. I know this topic is short but it's straight to the point, i'm not the only one to be tired of dying from campers at rebel. thanks

I played today and went to rebel a few times with no trouble. I just had a .45 pistol on me and didn't die at all. This adds to the risk of getting this powerful illegal gear. Try approaching slower or from better angles and find the least popular rebel outposts. I normally scout the rebel from a few hundred+ meters out before moving in. Sometimes there are a bunch of people there so I just wait patiently for them to leave. People could also just as easily camp the roads outside of rebel to initiate and kill you as well which is likely to happen if rebel is a green zone. 

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Big Bird and Goldy like this
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

I played today and went to rebel a few times with no trouble. I just had a .45 pistol on me and didn't die at all. This adds to the risk of getting this powerful illegal gear. Try approaching slower or from better angles and find the least popular rebel outposts. I normally scout the rebel from a few hundred+ meters out before moving in. Sometimes there are a bunch of people there so I just wait patiently for them to leave. People could also just as easily camp the roads outside of rebel to initiate and kill you as well which is likely to happen if rebel is a green zone. 

This

Scott likes this