See Player Reports against you - Suggestion

Part of the problem with showing reports to a player is the risk of retaliation or harassment. This is why the evidence is not shared in some cases. The best bet is to shadowplay/save video of something questionable. Especially if you rdm and comp someone. We all screw up but sometimes someone gets reported after they acknowledge their mistake and comp.

On a few occasions I have had people contact me and say "hey I initiated and x player said he was gonna report, I offered comp" Yada yada. In that situation sometimes you can get both parties in TS and squash it.

Edited by Sneaky
Reavantos and JAY1HP like this

Normally you just get banned and you're allowed to appeal the ban with a good motivation or counter evidence at the admin who banned you. (No other admin can unban you, only a Community Manager is able to unban if the situation requires it.) The only ugly thing is contacting that specific admin might take longer than a short ban. 

They added in the format that is has to be with in 72 hours of the incident so I just delete everything after 3 days. 

Tbh a lot of people claim they will report you but never go through the process, though some small dick dudes report anyone that slightly breaks a rule even if they lost nothing.

Unless it is something that I need comp for or someone CLs then I will likely not report it.

Seems like it would just cause further problems and arguing. If you really REALLY cant work something out with someone and have to report it , then it should be just between you and the admin until the player is deemed guilty and shown w.e they need to be.

My advice ask them to show you the video or preferably a gyazo in asylum TS and youll give them comp. If they say No ss the chat showing you were offering comp e.t.c and you should be good to go even if they do ban you

Edited by Sugarfoot