Ok ok ok!

What's up everyone, it's me, dat_ICEMAN :D

-- 29 years old, still have a love for arma!  Used to play arma 2, a ton.....

Anyway, I mainly play server 1, maybe I will hop to others as I get more established. I am money capped, and am starting to stock up on ifrits and orcas so that I can start to indulge in the true rebel life!

I may be a noobie, but I am not thattttt baddddd ;)

If anyone is looking to take someone under their wing and teach me a few things to rebel/cartel life, I would greatly appreciate it!  I don't rage! I already am remembering cartel call outs!  I would be more then happy to assist you in return, anyway possible :P !

Anyway, what's up! Hope to have alot of fun and look forward to meeting you all!

Haych and Le Razoir like this
1 hour ago, dat_iceman said:

What's up everyone, it's me, dat_ICEMAN :D

-- 29 years old, still have a love for arma!  Used to play arma 2, a ton.....

Anyway, I mainly play server 1, maybe I will hop to others as I get more established. I am money capped, and am starting to stock up on ifrits and orcas so that I can start to indulge in the true rebel life!

I may be a noobie, but I am not thattttt baddddd ;)

If anyone is looking to take someone under their wing and teach me a few things to rebel/cartel life, I would greatly appreciate it!  I don't rage! I already am remembering cartel call outs!  I would be more then happy to assist you in return, anyway possible :P !

Anyway, what's up! Hope to have alot of fun and look forward to meeting you all!

[df] Iceman?