·         I think with how Asylum currently is with the high demand of more custom skins and methods to make money I have thought of a couple of ways to meet this demand.

·         Add another achievement after king angler called commercial fisherman that you would receive after catching 3 tons of fish. You would be rewarded with a new clothing skin                         

·         Add a title called Jeweler for selling 450,000 worth of cut diamonds and you would receive a skin like governor but possibly white.

·         Add a title called Businessman for have 9,000,000 prestige and you would receive a black suit and tie similar to the governors                                            

·          Add a tile called speed racer for completing all races under x amount of time and you will receive a lifetime discount 20-35% off all go cart clothes and helmet purchases.

·         Allow players to purchase press vest but only from channel 4 news, but will be unlocked after investing 300,000 into the news network.

·         Add a page on the website showing donation amount required for the month and progression the community is to the goal.

·         Add a road map for the future of Asylum like Rust showing what’s to come and possibly ask the community you are looking for x to be added so the community can suggest things that you are interested in adding. 

• Add a title called drug mule for selling 300,000 worth of drugs and you would get a custom backpack skin. 

537221976cf667e225c5e2cee077e0e3.png
I haven't thought of a name for this but when you sell 1,000,000 worth of drugs you would also receive another custom backpack skin.
f639f088abb06340d2505eebe6a8a074.png
Edited by Tusken Raider
bobby99, Mako, DreamC and 2 others like this

I would love to see more Titles added for Civilians, most titles currently only cater to the people who war and its all based around combat, but it will mean unnesarry logging in the database for such things you mentioned above.

Maybe @Gnashes can give he's opinion as he's for more experienced with logging such things.

But a +1 from me for Unique titles that also unlock you things in games to use, not just a title.

1 hour ago, Tusken Raider said:

·         Add a road map for the future of Asylum like Rust showing what’s to come and possibly ask the community you are looking for x to be added so the community can suggest things that you are interested in adding. 

•  

This would be an amazing feature to implement. too much suspense for a patch note just to be let down half the time. 

DreamC likes this

I already have like 14 pairs of the unicorn shirt so what else could i possibly need?

No but really more clothing would seriously be AMAZING. More backpacks, sniper scope? (maybe too op) 

All black clothing for rebels, like full body, but black, be badass

Edit: Maybe an option to add a ghillie thing to your gun?

Edited by Leap
9 minutes ago, Leap said:

I already have like 14 pairs of the unicorn shirt so what else could i possibly need?

No but really more clothing would seriously be AMAZING. More backpacks, sniper scope? (maybe too op) 

All black clothing for rebels, like full body, but black, be badass

Edit: Maybe an option to add a ghillie thing to your gun?

I would say these suggestions is to change the variety of everyday people you see in town not rebels and their weapons.

kingtoad and bobby99 like this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

I would say these suggestions is to change the variety of everyday people you see in town not rebels and their weapons.

my suggestions are my suggestions i still agree with your suggestions but i hardly see anyone rping as an actual civ wearing civ clothes and so on. Maybe because all civ clothes suck maybe not