Please take some sort of action against this bs

So i was playing on the server and robbing people, i told a person named "Miss Evo" to put her hands up, which she did and i went up to rob her, yet she threw cuffs on me while her hands were up and then threw me into jail. How is that not against the rules? When i replied with she was going to be reported because that is absolute abuse of powers she replied with this comment "Thanks for the money kid" I lost about 30k because of that. Some sort of action needs to be taken against her the fact that she can do something as fucked up and broken as arresting someone who was robbing them at gunpoint and had her hands up is absurd, she makes money and i get shafted. Compensate me or at least do something to make sure that she cannot abuse the game mechanics like this again. I.E having an admin sit down and talk to her like a child explaining why she can't be a retard.

Screenshot to prove that she commited the act. http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/359526106550098839/FCD1063955482F173DFFED0DED0D5E48DF1B9991/

Lol, your hands were up, and you arrested me while they were up, that is clearly breaking RP, you cannot arrest someone when your hands are up and your name was not golden as well, you abused your powers. End of story. I told you i would make this a topic, maybe you'll learn next time not to abuse your powers such as your name not being flagged, putting your hands up, then flagging up and arresting someone while your hands are up. dealwithit, taking it to admins.

Your name was not golden, you had it white, then when you had your hands up you turned it golden and pulled a quick one. Not going to respond anymore as telling you has no point as you're the asshat that did this. And you know exactly what you did cause of your smart-ass reply.

I believe that would be qualified as an exploit IF that was really the case. Submit a short clip of the incident and let the admins sort it out.

Note: Also, in the screenshot, you have yourself exacerbating the situation by calling her names. That will NEVER help your case. (if you even have one)

The fuss is about me losing 30k in total, i had a 22k gun and 10k worth of rebel clothes, so sure if you want to give me 25k then yeah ill call it even otherwise no, this is a big deal. You exploited in the game and caused me to lose all my progress. Thats the issue. If you're still willing to compensate me, then please say so and we can talk, please do what's right.

...yet she threw cuffs on me while her hands were up and then threw me into jail.

It's very possible this person's hands were not up on her screen, ARMA isn't perfect, in fact shes a buggy SoB, so this player was most likely running around as normal, but ARMA rendered this individual as floating around with their hands up... or something. Honestly I see this very common glitch all the time.

And seriously, 30k is nothing to get worked up about, its only a game :P get back out there and have some fun.

The fuss is about me losing 30k in total' date=' i had a 22k gun and 10k worth of rebel clothes, so sure if you want to give me 25k then yeah ill call it even otherwise no, this is a big deal. You exploited in the game and caused me to lose all my progress. Thats the issue. If you're still willing to compensate me, then please say so and we can talk, please do what's right.[/quote']

No more than 6k for clothes. Besides that, posting in the forums and starting a pissing contest solves nothing. Report it and move on. ​

It's very possible this person's hands were not up on her screen' date=' ARMA isn't perfect, in fact shes a buggy SoB, so this player was most likely running around as normal, but ARMA rendered this individual as floating around with their hands up... or something. Honestly I see this very common glitch all the time.

And seriously, 30k is nothing to get worked up about, its only a game :P get back out there and have some fun.

[/quote']

i was standing still, he told me hands up, i put them up, he robbed me, i put them down, i cuffed and arrested him. You're probably right though, he saw me with my hands still up but i saw it with them down

i was standing still' date=' he told me hands up, i put them up, he robbed me, i put them down, i cuffed and arrested him. You're probably right though, he saw me with my hands still up but i saw it with them down[/quote']

Uhh no, you were a sly fox and changed your name from golden to white to golden and arrested me with your hands up when i approached you, not to mention when i told you what you did to me, which is what your disputing you did not do, you replied with "K thanks for the money". I already did report this as well, so i'm done with this post. This was just to let people know about this tard who goes around and abuses things like this. It's also a bit stupid how now i have to be afraid of anyone who has their hands up because they may be a bounty hunter or cop in disguise waiting for me to get close to do what this person did and arrest me with their hands up/flag up when approached.

Theres alot of people breaking server rules thats why we have a report section. Trying to publicly "tag" people as cheaters or retards will only get you a toxic community. Also the color of someone's name doesn't mean anything. A bounty hunter is recognized by a yellow shield above the head but they are able to hide it to blend in with ordinary civilians. This is allowed and even supported by the developer since he's the one that implented it.

Tl:dr None gives a fuck about yoyr trantum, just record and report. Leave all the anger out of it, just try have fun and be READY to lose alot on asylum, thats simply how it's like here.

The fuss is about me losing 30k in total' date=' i had a 22k gun and 10k worth of rebel clothes, so sure if you want to give me 25k then yeah ill call it even otherwise no, this is a big deal. You exploited in the game and caused me to lose all my progress. Thats the issue. If you're still willing to compensate me, then please say so and we can talk, please do what's right.[/quote']

Clothes cost 6k, gun costs 20k max taxes on demand, total cost 26k. Now if were talking 6 Inventory it can get upwards to 30. OCD prices m9

To quote a wise admin. If you are dumb enough to run around a town. Now we know it's probably Kavala, so Atomosphere is correct on Autism being very intense right now. Expect not only to get cuffed and lose money but to be the laughing stock of the server/ forums.

Besides.. you robbed Miss Evo.... you're lucky half the server didn't publicly curb stomp you into the peach fields.

Miss Evo for Bounty Hunter 2k17 o7 No salty tears will be unlicked.

To quote a wise admin. If you are dumb enough to run around a town. Now we know it's probably Kavala' date=' so Atomosphere is correct on Autism being very intense right now. Expect not only to get cuffed and lose money but to be the laughing stock of the server/ forums.

Besides.. you robbed Miss Evo.... you're lucky half the server didn't publicly curb stomp you into the peach fields.

Miss Evo for Bounty Hunter 2k17 o7 No salty tears will be unlicked.[/quote']

he was standing outside the courthouse robbing me :/

I've done this before. If the person is wanted with you having their bounty you can literally walk up to them and restrain them. In return you've literally called down a beat down upon yourself if anyone in the area wants a free shot on your head. If you are a literal down syndrome rebel walking anywhere near the courthouse with a .. looks like 100k bounty expect to get auto-jailed.

Here are helpful tips while we wait for Hap to get his locks all shiny.

1) Don't go to Kavala with a bounty.

2) Don't stand 100m near any courthouse.

3) Don't literally rob some one then assume that you are immune to retaliation.

4) Kavala, El es No bueno el bountio rebelio.

5) ???

6) Bob Ross Believes in you Miss Evo.

7) santasantasantasanta Just cause..

Point of the matter is this, you exploited, stop coming back with excuses, be a big girl and realize what you did, thats all this thread was for, was for compensation of some sort from you or at least to make you aware that what you did was incredibly wrong, yet here you are still being the type of person that you are instead of just simply apologising. And as for you replying with, "you got me up to 3.5k mil" you're only proving more evidence for my case because it's showing the type of person you are.