Would this run Arma?

Eric916

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154111

I would prefer a gaming laptop around $800 because I need something I can take to school easily so laptop suggestions would be preferred but if there is no good gaming laptop at that price a PC build could work too. Thanks in advance to everyone who posts this is very important to me. I really need a good laptop at a decent price so like i said thanks again for any help!

Just now, BioHazard said:

Looks good to me....

I mean im worried the 2.60 ghz and it can't be overclocked could be too low. you think i would be decent though?

1 minute ago, Churu said:

My suggestion is... Don't get a laptop at all, they are terrible

I know i just really want the portability.... ugh

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

yes it would run arma fine...

i play with a gtx 660, amd fx6300 OC'd to 4.0 ghz

and 8 gigs ram and i can run arma 35+ fps packed servers and recording.

but you could get this same specs if you built the pc yourself, for half the cost.... sooooo, build your own homie

^ laptops are very overpriced.

Eric916 likes this

2 hours ago, Eric916 said:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834154111

I would prefer a gaming laptop around $800 because I need something I can take to school easily so laptop suggestions would be preferred but if there is no good gaming laptop at that price a PC build could work too. Thanks in advance to everyone who posts this is very important to me. I really need a good laptop at a decent price so like i said thanks again for any help!

Build a mini tower pc :) easy to take with you if your going to college. 

Thanks @Ebola  @Churu  @Dressbuck  @BioHazard @Heidelberg  @Leap @wolfi96  @Jaylen Sarrett @It's Ryan

Really appreciate the feedback. I will probably go mini tower thanks again everyone!

I really suck at this if anyone is willing to send me a link to an affordable yet powerful build I would greatly appreciate it. I just suck at matching components I don't know enough lol I'd probably put together some shit build without even meaning to lol

Edited by Eric916